I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated...

Discus and support I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox & Skype is automatically in my Microsoft profile; endlessly, waiting for me to create those accounts. I want only a Microsoft Account for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GiniNail, Feb 12, 2022.

1. GiniNail
    GiniNail Guest

I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated...

Xbox & Skype is automatically in my Microsoft profile; endlessly, waiting for me to create those accounts.

I want only a Microsoft Account for my Windows, and the software that comes with it, used and maybe Chrome, if I install it.

I do not have any interest in Xbox or Skype, let alone want to have an account with either.

I want to keep the Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profiles associated with it.

How do I delete the links to Xbox & Skype, from my Microsoft account?

:)

GiniNail, Feb 12, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated with it?

You are currently contacting me trough a community forum, Microsoft support has his own contact us feature on his site that will be the technical support feature
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated with it?

Maybe, but this is a Community forum, for Microsoft support will need to be on the support site,, but also on the support sites you will find that information
  4. GiniNail Win User

No offense, but would be more reliable if I heard for a Microsoft Technical Support Representative.

Only have your non-Microsoft answer and another related thread to go on.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi GiniNail! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox accounts can't be deleted, but if you haven't use the email in any Xbox site/app you won't have it active, Skype account has a similar situation, to delete any of this accounts it's necessary to delete the Microsoft account
  6. GiniNail Win User

Wait, you are not talking about a Microsoft Technical Support Forum, which I am asking for in these forums, right?

Am I right, you are just talking about their articles-Chat sessions?
Thema:

1. I want to keep Microsoft account, but I want to delete the Xbox & Skype profile associated... - Similar Threads - keep Microsoft account

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  4. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...
  5. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  6. Microsoft account page keeps refreshing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account page keeps refreshing: I am trying to cancel my xbox game pass subscription from the website and for multiple days now the page keeps constantly refreshing and therefore i cant cancel my subscription. I have tried...
  7. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  8. Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!: We have 2 switches and 2 users and 2 microsoft accounts and 2 copies of minecraft. Both users are registered on both switches, however if I change user it forgets the microsoft account details for...
  9. My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft): So My minecraft account keeps getting hacked i dont seem to see anything changed on my microsoft though which is good. but every single time or once in a while i get hacked by the same guy how can...
  10. my microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing.: My microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing. I can not renew my subscriptions and payment methots. I tried with 3 different computers and 5 different browsers.(private modes included)....