I want to join me to closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z

Discus and support I want to join me to closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to sing up to the closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z, but I don't understand how to do it. Someone help me, please? Thanks :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elver 6onzalez, Aug 22, 2017.

  1. I want to join me to closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z


    I want to sing up to the closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z, but I don't understand how to do it. Someone help me, please? Thanks I want to join me to closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z :)

    :)
     
    Elver 6onzalez, Aug 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Khatyrius
    Khatyrius Guest
    Dragon ball fighterz

    Want to try the dragon ball fighter z open beta but can't download it.
     
    Khatyrius, Aug 22, 2017
    #2
  3. AceProspect
    AceProspect Guest
    Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

    I want the Dragon ball fighter z beta so bad how do I register for the beta its a child hood anime for me
     
    AceProspect, Aug 22, 2017
    #3
  4. AceProspect Win User

    Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

    I want the Dragon ball fighter z beta so bad how do I register for the beta its a child hood anime for me
  5. Miles_ Win User

    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

    But Dragon Ball Fighter Z is a great game whatsoever.
  6. TheOpcop6554 Win User

    Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

    when will the sign ups be up
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

    Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

    Hey Guys! Only some are granted access to the beta, for more information check

    here
    . Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. youngprincejr99 Win User

    Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

    how do you get the beta of the game?
Thema:

I want to join me to closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z

Loading...
  1. I want to join me to closed beta of Dragon ball fighter z - Similar Threads - join closed beta

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. Once Human Console Closed Beta - Join the Supernatural Survival World on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Once Human Console Closed Beta - Join the Supernatural Survival World on Xbox: [IMG] The Once Human Console Closed Beta is now available for Xbox Insiders on Xbox Series X|S to join. Unravel the secrets in this multiplayer open-world game with supernatural themes. Check...
  9. Join the King of Meat - Closed Alpha Dec 4 – Dec 14!

    in XboX Insiders
    Join the King of Meat - Closed Alpha Dec 4 – Dec 14!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Join The First Berserker: Khazan Closed Beta Oct 11 – 20! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Join The First Berserker: Khazan Closed Beta Oct 11 – 20! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]