I want to get unbanned my friend did funny and hè banned me for spamming that i want

Discus and support I want to get unbanned my friend did funny and hè banned me for spamming that i want in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Unban me my friend did funny 212f6772-fbfb-4dd6-82cc-b7a6ec2bb4f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jesse crouwers, Apr 15, 2023.

1. I want to get unbanned my friend did funny and hè banned me for spamming that i want

Unban me my friend did funny

:)

jesse crouwers, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Fabian Esquivel Win User

Why did I get communication banned

All I did was ask my friend if he wanted to play the new call of duty then boom I am com banned for a week I need a paragraph on what I did wrong
    Plz unban me I’m so sorry
  3. JohnDreyer4 Win User

Falsely banned

switching the browser didnt work either. How do i get my account unbanned I didnt do anything and because some guys wanted to boot me then spam reported me I cant play multiplayer or talk in parties for 10 days. I just dont understand this dont they check
    before banning people
  4. Jonny306 Win User

I get banned for spamming that i didnt spam i want a unban of i het banned right always than i get banned

Hello Jesse

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

Please have a look at the Community Standards we ALL agree to follow and abide by below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Im sorry but again, support cannot assist with ANY enforcement action.
  5. FriendlyTie4596 Win User

how long will my account be banned for

My friend [Mod Removed] got banned from Xbox live and wants to know why and when he will get unbanned
  6. SAINTROW DA 3 Win User

Xbox isn't doing their jobs at all.

Now I think my friend lied to get me banned cause he sent me a message saying don't get banned after I got banned. So now I think he false report me to get me banned and Now I just want answers. If he did get me banned than I want to de-friend himself and
    block his as from Facebook and everything.
Thema:

I want to get unbanned my friend did funny and hè banned me for spamming that i want

1. I want to get unbanned my friend did funny and hè banned me for spamming that i want - Similar Threads - unbanned friend did

2. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  3. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  4. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  5. Can I help my friend get unbanned

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I help my friend get unbanned: My friend got banned and she is really mad at it so unfair that happened to her 13b45199-0da4-4556-adc7-3895a0231f15
  6. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  7. Please unban my friend Ghosty kid6626

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please unban my friend Ghosty kid6626: My friend Ghosty kid6626 was banned unlawfully because a guy named [mod removed] He pulled our ip and said slurs he baited him saying that there was a little girl he said he like little kids and...
  8. How do I unban my friend if I report him

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unban my friend if I report him: How do I unban my friend if I'll reported by mistake 30f35240-d6ef-4528-97e1-b18a3331c68c
  9. Am here to unban a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am here to unban a friend: Plz unban godslayeryt plz I didn't mean to report him 5b3506e0-3afe-48da-a666-39b3b8d3844d
  10. my friend was falsey accused for account theft could there be a way we could unban him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend was falsey accused for account theft could there be a way we could unban him: My friend got falsey accused for account theft he was trying to get players to the lighthouse in the game destiny, he didn't get on anybody's account or even got a message back from anyone, could...