I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...

Discus and support I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; plz unbann me and watch better who insult first stop being lose minds this is ridiculous. Try to work better plz. dfc3b4d2-37a5-4edb-9b86-f42abe61050e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FrankoMartinov, May 21, 2022.

1. I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...

plz unbann me and watch better who insult first stop being lose minds this is ridiculous. Try to work better plz.

:)

FrankoMartinov, May 21, 2022
  2. PedroBe Win User

I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult me ,but they never had ban but me yes

Well, I do think this is a real problem, and acctualy would like to see improvement in this system.

Just like Franco said, it is ridiculous how easy someone can ban or get banned for using "improper" words.
    I don't think it is efficient enough, do you?
    Whithout any smart teaching or whatever, just pure retaliation and strict rules.

And anyways, if someone wants to harass others or be mean they can do it without using bad words. They can manipulate the speech and etc...

Want to hear what you think! Even tho it is something more, compared to other game communities, I'm still pretty dissatisfied with this system. How about you?
  3. Smwutches Win User

I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult me ,but they never had ban but me yes

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. If other people are insulting you, report them and block them instead of responding.
  4. HumungousRug80 Win User

Banned for no reason.

Yesterday when wanted to play Call of duty online i found out that i was banned.

I have absoluty no clue why, i hope that you can tell me why and if its a mistake unbann me as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

my gamertac is: PizzaScopeZz007

Kind regards,

Jurre
  5. T11099987665432 Win User

Account Suspended Until 12/31/9999

TDE SQUAD UP is my gamer tag I want to know why my account was banned forever and could it be unbannes
  6. F r o g Win User

This Kid Keeps Fileing Complaints

is there a way you guys can unbann it when i phoned you guys and asked why my account "Armor Vest"(the one that got banned) was banned there was no reason on record y it was banned.
Thema:

I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...

1. I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult... - Similar Threads - unbann why computer

2. Please unbanne me he was the one saying bad stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please unbanne me he was the one saying bad stuff: Please understand ban me I didn't do anything 365782e5-669c-4679-b846-b4d940f9b2a6
  3. Is it possible to unbanne a Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unbanne a Xbox 360: Hello I recently bought a 2nd hand Xbox 360. But when I tried to sighn into xbox live, I get an error message saying that I al banned. I there a way to solve this issue?...
  4. Is there any possibility to be unbann?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any possibility to be unbann?: Hey guys, I recently got message that I'm banned from FH4. When I opened the game, I saw a lot of credits in account, I thought what the hell. I started checking my all progress, everything were...
  5. Please unbann my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please unbann my account: please i was banned because i was reported but im extremely sorry please unbann me i just purchased nba 2k18 and renewed my live for 3 months im ready for gaming im sorry for anythin i did wrong...
  6. Plz unbann me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plz unbann me: Microsoft can u please unbann me I've been banned for 1 or 2 weeks now and I am very bored I am very sorry for what I am doing it just that I rage a lot so please can u unbann me...
  7. chance to unbann permanent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    chance to unbann permanent account?: hi there my account Myztic Twin got permanentt banned over a year ago for harassment & insult. i want to apologize for all that but i got the tourette syndrome i was in therapy and i take...
  8. Can i get unbann

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i get unbann: I got bann for cheating. and I dont even remember when I cheated. . so can. I get some help from. xbox people 2b0879ab-6336-4634-b9fe-f8015796654b
  9. Unbann

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unbann: I was told to put this 1382176597 My banned account was AGENT CUPCACKES. It should not be banned bc my account got hacked by another user. This was not my doing. I would never hack a game to...
  10. Xbox one banned. Please can someone help me to get unbann :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one banned. Please can someone help me to get unbann :(: Help me xbox enforcement team. I got banned on my xbox one but it is not banned forever. Can you guys help me to send the date where I would get unbanned from the xbox live services....