I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account

Discus and support I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I realized I bought mincecraft on the wrong account and I want a refund so I can buy it on my other one 578d90e1-67ac-4e63-ba52-aeea541fa880 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nyla mitchell, Jan 30, 2023.

1. I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account

I realized I bought mincecraft on the wrong account and I want a refund so I can buy it on my other one

:)

nyla mitchell, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Refunding digital purchases is a very simple process but a self-guided one.

To request a refund, you will need to use the link below to get started.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/subscriptio...

NOTE: If the purchase was recently made, the refund option will not appear until 24 hours have passed from the time the purchase was made.

It can take up to 72 hours to recieve a decision but usually alot sooner than that.

If a refund is denied, you will need to copy the reference number you get in the response email and post that in the subject field, and respond to that email to appeal the decision.
  3. jben90210 Win User

Minecraft

I bought it off of Minecraft’s site through my microsoft account, so if I happened to buy it on the wrong account, is there any way to refund the money or get the game onto my account? I have looked into my different microsoft accounts but none of them have the game that I purchased.
  4. Lweis D Win User

I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone

it’s so annoying i bought my vbucks on the wrong account cant refund it just want to gift my other account
  5. lxSakuraixl Win User

Refund or Help

I bought minecraft dungeons from the official website minecraftdungeons.com and I bought minecraft hero pass for dungeons on microsoft store on my web browser but it wont install and it wont link to my xbox live microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft
    dungeons account

I need help or a refund please...
    go to xboxone.com/refund and you should be able to return what you want to return.
  6. TristanBedell Win User

I can't play - : Modern Warfare® - Data Pack 1 is currently not available.

How did you go about getting the refund? I just bought the digital edition and it’s completely unplayable bc of this issue.
Thema:

1. I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account - Similar Threads - refund MINECRAFT bought

2. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  3. Refund a gift copy of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift copy of minecraft: The region for the copy of Minecraft is wrong and I can't refund it on my order history section for some reason. I just want to refund the gift so I can send it from the correct region. Just...
  4. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  5. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  6. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  7. bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money: i bought minecraft recently and enjoyed it. but when i closed the game and started it up again the next morning i needed to buy the game again. i didn't log off the account i was using. i...
  8. I bought something on Minecraft. How do I refund it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Minecraft. How do I refund it?: I was on the Minecraft server and it said/bye so I clicked it and I don’t know if I bought it with my mom’s money eb947d4d-720f-47ea-83d5-a70d94134901
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund: I bought my son Minecraft for Windows 10 under my account. He could never see it on his account to play. We have a family shared account. I reached out to support....nothing but canned generic...
  10. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...