I want to get a refund for all the VC I SPENT ON nba 2k18

Discus and support I want to get a refund for all the VC I SPENT ON nba 2k18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want a refund for all the VC I bought on nba 2k18 71207d12-958a-4b7d-9624-82f12a9c16e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Germmzz, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Germmzz
    Germmzz Guest

I want a refund for all the VC I bought on nba 2k18

:)

Germmzz, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

can i get a refund on my nba 2k17 vc code wich i bought on accident wich i meant to buy vc for nba 2k18

CoolBeansKobe, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Spent money to have it taken from me

i spent 80 dollars in VC on NBA 2k18. I was wanting a refund for it because my character was deleted and/or went missing.

XxGobbleOnEmxX, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Ishan8123, Sep 17, 2017
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

6. KhalilStringer Win User

Refund

I want my a refund on my vc on 2k18
  7. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2k18 VC Refund

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Ishan8123 Win User

NBA 2k18 VC Refund

9. KindGryphon Win User

A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund
    Just keep in mind If the purchase was for VC (digital currency) and he spent the VC already then your refund request is very likely going to get denied.
Thema:

1. I want to get a refund for all the VC I SPENT ON nba 2k18 - Similar Threads - refund SPENT nba

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  4. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  5. My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?: I have my bank card stored on the xbox so I can quickly buy games without having to type all the info in, my account was hacked and whoever got into my account used MY Bank card to buy the new...
  6. Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...: My son got a £15 XBOX gift card for his birthday in March. It was faulty and when he scratched off the code it took the redemption code with it. Took it back to shop "we can't help, ask...
  7. I would like to request a refund my son spent on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to request a refund my son spent on fortnite: I would like to request a refund please. My son who is 8 years of age spent £178.90 on fortnite skins and other products including £3.99 on robloxs. He did not have permission and I have spoke to...
  8. Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.: Good afternoon, I want to return the money spent for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. Subscription has been renewed today. I needed it in order to play Forza Horizon 4, but since with this...
  9. I want a refund on the points I've spent!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want a refund on the points I've spent!: I've spent 10,000+ reward points on these "Monthly" sweepstake entries since January 2018. The last winner was drawn in December of 2017. I'd like my points back, seeing as how you guys clearly...
  10. Refund my VC that i have spent on NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund my VC that i have spent on NBA2k18: I have spent £40 on the game using two £20 gift cards (for myself) added the codes to my account.Bought £40 worth of VC and used it all... Is there anyway you can refund the money back into my...