I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

Discus and support I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening, my Xbox 360 is used and it's unlocked. I spoke with the support of xbox 360 and they could not give me a solution ... his problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joninhasgatoqwe, Jan 5, 2018.

1. I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

Good evening, my Xbox 360 is used and it's unlocked.

I spoke with the support of xbox 360 and they could not give me a solution ... his problem is parental control because I do not know this password because I bought it used and that password already existed in it ... please people .. Does anyone have the solution?

:)

Joninhasgatoqwe, Jan 5, 2018
  2. GROSSEUOUT
    GROSSEUOUT Guest
    Separate Password For XBox Live and Parental Controls

Is there anyway to allow my child access/sign in to Xbox Live without knowing/using my Xbox 360 console Parental Controls password? Is it possible to have 2 separate passwords? I want to give them access to play online, without always having to sign them
    in with the parental controls password.

GROSSEUOUT, Jan 5, 2018
  3. B1G BOOM
    B1G BOOM Guest
    Family usage report not showing any usage

I think I have your solution right here buddy. This tutorial should explain to you how to use the parental controls and anything else about the controls that you would want to know.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

I hope this helps I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control :)

B1G BOOM, Jan 5, 2018
  4. I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

Hello Joninhasgatoqwe!

There is now a site you can go to in order to reset parental codes on the xbox 360!

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/360-passcode-reset

Here it will give you the steps needed to get the reset code for your console!

Please let me know if you need additional assistance!

SavageonCabbage, Jan 5, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    What are you trying to do

Make changes to your parental settings on the xbox 360 ?

Or the console is used and you need to reset the console

Or are you trying to make a purchase

if number one you need to contact support for the reset comho

If number two contact support born the same thing

If number three and you forgot the password for your parental emails you need to work with accounts.microsoft..com to fix it

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

What are you trying to do

Make changes to your parental settings on the xbox 360 ?

Or the console is used and you need to reset the console

Or are you trying to make a purchase

if number one you need to contact support for the reset comho

If number two contact support born the same thing

If number three and you forgot the password for your parental emails you need to work with accounts.microsoft..com to fix it
  7. SavageonCabbage Win User

Hello Joninhasgatoqwe!

There is now a site you can go to in order to reset parental codes on the xbox 360!

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/360-passcode-reset

Here it will give you the steps needed to get the reset code for your console!

Please let me know if you need additional assistance!
  8. AddableBat07 Win User

PLEASE HELP PARENTAL CONTROLS

How unlock the parental control of my xbox 360
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox 360

Hello WILLIAMTELFORD1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 is not allowing you to utilize features within it due to a family pass code. We have a support article which provides solutions for a

resetting a family pass code
    on a Xbox 360. The unlock code that the article guides you to find needs to be entered at a certain pace. If the code fails, we suggest to keep trying to unlock the console. Be sure to let us know the results!
  10. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox console

Hi KatrinaC,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox console. Is this console you are describing an Xbox One original console or an Original Xbox console? There is a solution to remove a parental control code for the Xbox 360, check
    out this article: Xbox 360 Parental Code Reset.

Please keep us updated.
Thema:

1. I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control - Similar Threads - find solution unlocked

2. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  5. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  8. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  9. Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it: So for some reason it’s only for rainbow six siege that the game crashes loading into the game and on the main menu no problem but whenever I load into a match it crashes for some reason. I tried...
  10. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...