I want to download Dishonored with Games With Gold in English but can't.

Discus and support I want to download Dishonored with Games With Gold in English but can't. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in France but French is not my native language. The region is set to France but the language is set to English. Usually when I download a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krishnik, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Krishnik
    Krishnik Guest

I live in France but French is not my native language. The region is set to France but the language is set to English. Usually when I download a game from Games With Gold it's in English but I already had Dishonored on a disc in French and I wanted to download
    the English version but when I tried to download it, it's in French too. I tried deleting everything related to Dishonored I had on my storage and downloading it again but it's still in French. I really want to finish Dishonored in English.

:)

Krishnik, Aug 24, 2014
  2. Got Xbox Live Gold but can't download games with gold.

I currently have Xbox live gold for 12 months, but can't figure out how to get free games with gold. I looked on the page that shows the information about games with gold, but doesn't tell you how to do it. I am new to this stuff and really want to
    get Dishonored game. The Dishonored page want me to pay for it instead get for free. Please help. Thanks

Sincerely,

SeniorHickory53

SirJustinJones, Aug 24, 2014
  3. DarthCaedus7
    DarthCaedus7 Guest
    Dishonored language

I got Dishonored with the Games with Gold offers. The problem is, whatever language I set my Xbox on, the game is in French.

Is there any way to switch the game language to english?

DarthCaedus7, Aug 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but most titles will default to the language of the region that they are downloaded in.

onyxishere, Aug 24, 2014
  5. Krishnik
    Krishnik Guest
    Well all the games I downloaded from xbox store were in English so far. Except the only one game I already had in French on a disc and saves, etc in French on my Xbox. Which is Dishonored. Kinda strange isn't it?

Krishnik, Nov 1, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but most titles will default to the language of the region that they are downloaded in.
  7. Krishnik Win User

Well all the games I downloaded from xbox store were in English so far. Except the only one game I already had in French on a disc and saves, etc in French on my Xbox. Which is Dishonored. Kinda strange isn't it?
  8. Pippo7390 Win User

Problem download stop 79%

I live in Belgium and I changed the region for France because Dishonored on the belgian market is full english and I wanted to play in french

So it's impossible for a belgian guy to buy a game on the french market?
  9. PICK 34 Win User

Dishonored Definitive Edition

If you downloaded the dishonored from games with gold you could have gotten the x1 version for $20.
  10. xTheKuhn Win User

Dishonored Definitive Edition has the wrong language

But my friend bought Dishonored Definitive Edition and his game is German. Why is mine English?
Thema:

1. I want to download Dishonored with Games With Gold in English but can't. - Similar Threads - download Dishonored Games

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  9. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  10. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...