I want to delete new public servers on Minecraft Update 1.2.1 Pocket Edition on Kindle

Discus and support I want to delete new public servers on Minecraft Update 1.2.1 Pocket Edition on Kindle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already reached out to Mojang, and they said XBOX had to help me. I have two young children who play Minecraft Pocket Edition on their kindles.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrinierWeb53851, Oct 18, 2017.

  1. I want to delete new public servers on Minecraft Update 1.2.1 Pocket Edition on Kindle


    I have already reached out to Mojang, and they said XBOX had to help me.

    I have two young children who play Minecraft Pocket Edition on their kindles. I set up an xbox live account, months ago, to purchase mash-ups for them to play on. With this last update, three public servers showed up on the server list and are not kid
    friendly (Mineplex was one of them). I am unable to customize these servers on the pocket edition so my children are unable to chat with strangers. The only answer to delete the servers but I am unable to do this.

    The answer to this problem is NOT to simply log out of the xbox live account, otherwise they lose the mash-ups that have been purchased. Please advise how to resolve this issue.

    :)
     
    BrinierWeb53851, Oct 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Gamertag

    my daughter has an existing Gamertag for Minecraft pocket edition that she uses on her kindle. She just got an Xbox One S for Christmas. Is there a way to set up her existing account from the pocket edition on the Xbox so she keeps
    all of her worlds?
     
    RenegadePie4180, Oct 18, 2017
    #2
  3. TheNexusGen
    TheNexusGen Guest
    Connect to external server using Windows 10 Edition

    With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you can connect and play online with friends on Pocket Edition as well as the Xbox One Edition. However, until the full rollout of the upcoming Better Together update for Minecraft, you aren't able to connect to servers
    outside of realms and what I've previously mentioned.
     
    TheNexusGen, Oct 18, 2017
    #3
  4. FathiYakan Win User

    Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

    Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

    With your Xbox Live player profile, each purchase you make is tied to your account. You can play with friends and show off your maps and skins on any
    Pocket Edition or Windows 10 device if they also have an Xbox Live account.
    Minecraft Marketplace is available on any Windows 10 or
    Pocket Edition device.

    All Minecraft purchases are final. For support contact the Store support for the device that made the purchase.

  6. GavinTheKidd Win User

    MCPE authentication issue

    Hey,

    This seems more like a Minecraft/Mojang issue. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

    But, I noticed that issue before with the pocket edition of Minecraft. Is the server on a higher update than the one you are playing on?
  7. TheNexusGen Win User

    Connect to external server using Windows 10 Edition

    With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you can connect and play online with friends on Pocket Edition as well as the Xbox One Edition. However, until the full rollout of the upcoming Better Together update for Minecraft, you aren't able to connect to servers
    outside of realms and what I've previously mentioned.
  8. MB5656 Win User

    minecraft for windows 10 not updating?

    Hi, Servers for Minecraft are not available for the windows 10 edition beta or pocket editions. they might put them on in a later date, but realms are available
Thema:

I want to delete new public servers on Minecraft Update 1.2.1 Pocket Edition on Kindle

Loading...
  1. I want to delete new public servers on Minecraft Update 1.2.1 Pocket Edition on Kindle - Similar Threads - delete public servers

  2. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  3. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  4. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...
  7. Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper

    in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots....
  8. Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts

    in XboX Insiders
    Newest update deleted Saved Xbox Accounts: I turned my Xbox on a short bit ago(guessing it updated while in standby or something), had to go thru initial setup again and both accounts had been removed from the Xbox. Thankfully I was able...
  9. I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...

    in XboX Insiders
    I logged out and deleted the Xbox Insider app, but my console is still with the Insider...: I recently just signed out of the Xbox Insider Hub app and uninstalled it, but my console supposedly still has the Insider version installed. Now I don't know how to exit the program or return to...
  10. Account deletion to re-enroll how long?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account deletion to re-enroll how long?: How long does it take to delete account and re-enroll. Delta Force wasnt working (imagine that) so deleted account to re-enroll for the beta. submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Sherbet2776 [link] [comments]