I want to delete my minecraft account but my gamepass has expired

Discus and support I want to delete my minecraft account but my gamepass has expired in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had gamepass but its expired and now i want to delete it and i cant. 4d6cdd9a-54ae-4b24-b4e5-3fc72883f45e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jfjdw fjjeje, Apr 2, 2023.

1. jfjdw fjjeje
    jfjdw fjjeje Guest

So i had gamepass but its expired and now i want to delete it and i cant.

:)

jfjdw fjjeje, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. jfjdw fjjeje Win User

can i change the username?
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. jfjdw fjjeje Win User

Yeah i guess its migrated to microsoft
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jfjdw, you are referring to Minecraft or Microsoft account, you made the migration from Minecraft to Microsoft, because if you did they are linked.
Thema:

1. I want to delete my minecraft account but my gamepass has expired - Similar Threads - delete minecraft account

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  4. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  5. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  6. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...: I was playing minecraft but i got logged out and it said that the account doesn't exist and saw that ny microsoft account was deleted or gone and i was really sad cause i have a bad pc and...
  9. Deleted minecraft account names

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted minecraft account names: If people don’t migrate when will there username become available to use 54cde23c-f066-409e-abf1-028ae8b31fb0
  10. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...