I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount.

Discus and support I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my battlefeed acount. What should I do? 588b02d3-cb17-408f-9568-841ea9bd1a01 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 김호진), Feb 1, 2014.

  1. 김호진)
    김호진) Guest

    I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount.


    I want to change my battlefeed acount. What should I do?

    :)
     
    김호진), Feb 1, 2014
    #1
  2. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    Why are there no friends listed on Battlefeed?

    I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

    So you are saying you have seen other people in your Battle feed?...
     
    fastharry, Feb 1, 2014
    #2
  3. MagDumps2Ur6
    MagDumps2Ur6 Guest
    BF3 - Cheating?

    Guys look not liking that M.O.H battlefeed is junking rite along with BF3.*** if E.A aint using some lame *** i put down on a basketball game in 09. man kiss it.im over BF3 alway junkie stunting me, now i have to put up with M.O.H
     
    MagDumps2Ur6, Feb 1, 2014
    #3
  4. I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount.

    You will need to contact EA directly to change your linked email address. This link should help you change your email address.

    help.ea.com/.../origin
     
    ThyAngryBrownie, Feb 25, 2014
    #4
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

    I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount.

    You will need to contact EA directly to change your linked email address. This link should help you change your email address.

    help.ea.com/.../origin
  6. fastharry Win User

    Why are there no friends listed on Battlefeed?

    I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

    So you are saying you have seen other people in your Battle feed?...
  7. MagDumps2Ur6 Win User

    BF3 - Cheating?

    Guys look not liking that M.O.H battlefeed is junking rite along with BF3.*** if E.A aint using some lame *** i put down on a basketball game in 09. man kiss it.im over BF3 alway junkie stunting me, now i have to put up with M.O.H
  8. ilpopenits Win User

    Battlefeed and Battlelog.battlefield.com still not working

    I can't loggon to battlefeed. Haven't for days. Can it be becouse i changed my Windows ID right before the battlefield got out?
  9. Clean Roach Win User

    Why are there no friends listed on Battlefeed?

    [quote user="fastharry"]

    I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

    So you are saying you have seen other people in your Battle feed?...

    [/quote]You have to friend them in battlelog. Have you done this? Are you in any platoons? It would show you all the members in your platoon and friends list... I can goto my battlefeed now and see what everyone got and did last night...Check your settings
    maybe..might have turned off or something
Thema:

I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount.

Loading...
  1. I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount. - Similar Threads - change bf3 battlefeed

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. How to change country region in Xbox Website ?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on...