I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?

Discus and support I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my MSFS2020 game from MS Store and have been playing it for a while. Now I bought a VR headset and want to play it in Steam but in steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jong-YoonKim, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Jong-YoonKim
    Jong-YoonKim Guest

I bought my MSFS2020 game from MS Store and have been playing it for a while.

Now I bought a VR headset and want to play it in Steam but in steam library, cannot find the game.

How can I migrate from MS Store to Steam maintaining my license?

:)

Jong-YoonKim, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Alisson Sabaine Gome Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Menu Crash

I don't understand. Save data for MSFS2020? How i delete this save data or change? My Windows is new clean instalation, and the MSFS2020 too.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crash with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer.

This error (0xc00000fd) usually is caused by an inconsistency in how your system is able to maintain hardware acceleration. It is weird that only Forza is giving this error. But besides reinstalling Forza, you can try to run it without hardware acceleration:

- Launch Steam > Click on the Library tab > Right-click on Forza Horizon > Properties > On the General tab, in the text field below Launch Options, type the following command:

-cefNoGPU -cefNoBlacklist

Then, run the game direct from Steam and see how it goes. If it does not work, please let me know.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

jeux steam vers microsoft [Mod Translation-steam games to microsoft]

Hi Aurelien Dousson,

Unfortunately there is no way to transfer game licenses you bought on Steam for game licenses on the Microsoft Store. You would need to play and launch those games through Steam. They are the same games, so there is no difference whether you play them through
    Steam or through the Microsoft Store. If you want reimbursement then you would need to contact Steam Support since you bought the games from their platform.
  5. Fastdove Win User

MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game

I have not had any issue with connecting to the server with MSFS2020 on the Xbox X since the launch date.

I am now reinstalling MSFS2020 and will try again and give an update
  6. Ryan355 Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

Hi guys. So i've recently also wanted to copy over my MSFS2020 from my PC to my laptop and followed the instructions posted by DeckedBeret1566. I have copied the 'Official' and 'Community' folder from my PC (D:\Games\MSFS2020) to my laptop (C:\Games\MSFS2020).
    However when I select (C:\Games\MSFS2020) in the installer, it proceeds to download the entire game from scratch. Perhaps I am missing something?
Thema:

1. I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license? - Similar Threads - change MSFS2020 launch

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  4. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  7. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  8. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  9. Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change: I have two Xbox Game Pass accounts on PC. One for me and one for my Grandson. I had installed MSFS2020 on my PC using one of those accounts. I recently changed some drives around; added an M.2 SSD...
  10. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...: I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have to buy the deluxe again because it's a new...