I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?

Discus and support I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my MSFS2020 game from MS Store and have been playing it for a while. Now I bought a VR headset and want to play it in Steam but in steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jong-YoonKim, Apr 4, 2021.

  1. Jong-YoonKim
    Jong-YoonKim Guest

    I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?


    I bought my MSFS2020 game from MS Store and have been playing it for a while.

    Now I bought a VR headset and want to play it in Steam but in steam library, cannot find the game.

    How can I migrate from MS Store to Steam maintaining my license?

    :)
     
    Jong-YoonKim, Apr 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Alisson Sabaine Gome Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 Menu Crash

    I don't understand. Save data for MSFS2020? How i delete this save data or change? My Windows is new clean instalation, and the MSFS2020 too.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 crash with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer.

    This error (0xc00000fd) usually is caused by an inconsistency in how your system is able to maintain hardware acceleration. It is weird that only Forza is giving this error. But besides reinstalling Forza, you can try to run it without hardware acceleration:

    - Launch Steam > Click on the Library tab > Right-click on Forza Horizon > Properties > On the General tab, in the text field below Launch Options, type the following command:

    -cefNoGPU -cefNoBlacklist

    Then, run the game direct from Steam and see how it goes. If it does not work, please let me know.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    jeux steam vers microsoft [Mod Translation-steam games to microsoft]

    Hi Aurelien Dousson,

    Unfortunately there is no way to transfer game licenses you bought on Steam for game licenses on the Microsoft Store. You would need to play and launch those games through Steam. They are the same games, so there is no difference whether you play them through
    Steam or through the Microsoft Store. If you want reimbursement then you would need to contact Steam Support since you bought the games from their platform.
  5. Fastdove Win User

    MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game

    I have not had any issue with connecting to the server with MSFS2020 on the Xbox X since the launch date.

    I am now reinstalling MSFS2020 and will try again and give an update
  6. Ryan355 Win User

    Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

    Hi guys. So i've recently also wanted to copy over my MSFS2020 from my PC to my laptop and followed the instructions posted by DeckedBeret1566. I have copied the 'Official' and 'Community' folder from my PC (D:\Games\MSFS2020) to my laptop (C:\Games\MSFS2020).
    However when I select (C:\Games\MSFS2020) in the installer, it proceeds to download the entire game from scratch. Perhaps I am missing something?
Thema:

I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?

Loading...
  1. I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license? - Similar Threads - change MSFS2020 launch

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change: I have two Xbox Game Pass accounts on PC. One for me and one for my Grandson. I had installed MSFS2020 on my PC using one of those accounts. I recently changed some drives around; added an M.2 SSD...
  10. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...: I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have to buy the deluxe again because it's a new...