I want to cancel x-box subscription

Discus and support I want to cancel x-box subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to cancel my x-box subscription for over a year now and can't get it done. I can't log in, I tried forgot password, but then you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Larry Michaud, May 15, 2023.

1. I want to cancel x-box subscription

I have been trying to cancel my x-box subscription for over a year now and can't get it done.

I can't log in, I tried forgot password, but then you don't recognize my email address.

I got an email on April 10th saying to avoid cancellation, update my credit card, so I did not update the credit card(I couldn't even if I wanted to, because I can't log in to Microsoft) and my credit card keeps getting charged.

There has go to be a way to stop this subsciption.

I get emails from Microsoft at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

So, please cancel my $14.99 per month subscription

:)

Larry Michaud, May 15, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on cancelling your subscription.

Just a heads up that cancelling the subscription would require you to have access to your account but in any case that you are unable to access this anymore or even recover the account, I would already suggest having this blocked by your credit card through the bank to avoid any further transactions.

If you need to try and recover the account, you can also try this recovery link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

But if you do not have access or any way to access this, it would be best to report this right away to the bank as they are the only ones that can stop this.
  3. D BOARCHIBALD Win User

Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

Yes I cancelled the payment through paypal … but they had told me to contact Microsoft . My ultimate goal is to get signed up for X Box Live subscription .
  4. FTballer132 Win User

X box live on 2 consoles

To be clear I have 2 sons and they both want to use the X box Gold subscription for son A
  5. derekuda Win User

xbox family! No longer available

Why would anyone like the removal of the family pack? It just shows Microsoft sticking it to families forcing them to move to the X-Box one if they want to have one live gold account to pay for. I will also be cancelling my subscriptions.

When you have kids $240 a year is quite expensive for a service.
  6. Jose Maya Win User

Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription

Thema:

1. I want to cancel x-box subscription - Similar Threads - cancel box subscription

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  5. Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...: Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont switch on how do I cancel the reoccurring yearly subscription payment? 9972c0a3-8ab7-4eb3-a524-8610b19d6f42
  6. Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing: Cancel Xbox Dispute billing e65f4a66-8981-4f1d-9b29-d30970ddce0c
  7. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  8. Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription: Good evening, I have tried over a month to cancel my x box live subscription since we no longer have x-box and have made numerous attempts over the past month to cancel with no success. I have...
  9. Can I cancel my X-Box Gold subscription now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I cancel my X-Box Gold subscription now?: I'm just curious if I can cancel my X-Box Gold today, considering I don't need it for Netflix, Hulu, etc? I read that the update I downloaded recently means that I don't need Gold for...
  10. X box wont let me cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box wont let me cancel: I absolutely HATE X BOX right now. I signed up for the 1 year subscription, after not playing for the past 6 months I realize I am auto renewed. I followed all the steps to cancel, it wont let me...