I want to cancel my Xbox live gold

Discus and support I want to cancel my Xbox live gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I should cancel my Xbox live gold but I can not find it from my orders or services. I am signed in, but there is only my old Home and Student... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tomividing, Feb 24, 2022.

1. tomividing
    tomividing Guest

Hi, I should cancel my Xbox live gold but I can not find it from my orders or services. I am signed in, but there is only my old Home and Student Office order.
    I am signed in with right email adress/account.

:)

tomividing, Feb 24, 2022
  2. AustereAlloy00 Win User

Cancel my automatic payment

I want cancel my Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership
  3. WirelessTree597 Win User

Gold Membership

I want to cancel my Xbox live Gold 12 month membership permanently please.
  4. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  5. BurhanQuadri Win User

My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?

I want to cancel my live gold pass and i don’t want to pay it anymore
  6. RedNewt1 Win User

Cancel membership please

Thema:

1. I want to cancel my Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - cancel live gold

2. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  3. Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?: So it turns out my mum had been paying for both my old and new xbox live gold subscriptions without realising, and now i can't access my old account as we don't remember the email and password and...
  4. how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work: my xbox360 doesnt work how can i cancel xbox live 56da8782-5bb7-4b34-9bb8-413082682d44
  5. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  6. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  7. Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold: For the past four hours I have been trying to cancel the subscription after it's overdue and I wanted to get Gamepass Ultimate for the $1 month "Trial" if you want to call it that. I have been...
  8. Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!: I made the mistake of signing up to a 14-day free trial of Live Gold with my credit card details. I thought I cancelled it before the trial was up and carried on my merry way. I've recently been...
  9. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  10. Não estou conseguindo cancelar assinatura Live Gold [Edit-Translate] I'm not able to cancel...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo cancelar assinatura Live Gold [Edit-Translate] I'm not able to cancel...: Eu estou tendo problema para cancelar minha assinatura Gold, mais toda vez que vou cancelar fala que já esta paga, mais e quero cancelar para poder assinar a promoção de 2 messes por R$2,00,...