I want to cancel my refund

Discus and support I want to cancel my refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I requested a refund to a game but I regret it I want it to cancel de refund request. 8c28d569-a712-41e3-87e0-d4533d29be3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fernando Ramirez2, Dec 26, 2022.

1. I want to cancel my refund

I requested a refund to a game but I regret it I want it to cancel de refund request.

:)

Fernando Ramirez2, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If it was not yet approved you can simply reply to the email confirmation of your refund request to cancel the request.

However, if the refund has been approved, you may need to re-purchase the game.
  3. schweppervescent Win User

Requesting to refund PC Game Pass

Hi Ricardo,

This all too confusing. I just want a refund. How do I do it??

I have already tried cancelling my subscription but there was NO option to cancel immediately / refund.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I just wanted to cancel my subscription and not refund it

There's no way to cancel the refund. No one from Microsoft will hate you for it.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

When canceling a subscription there is an option for canceling the subscription and allowing it to run out at the subscription period, or receive a refund (if one is available).

More info on how subscription refunds work can be found here.
  6. ngocphi Win User

When wanting to turn off autorenewal you just turn it off that lets it go to expiry
Thema:

1. I want to cancel my refund - Similar Threads - cancel refund

2. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  3. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  4. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  5. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  8. cancel the refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancel the refund request: I would like to cancel the refund request How can I do that? 67239b4a-bf16-46d2-9b03-cec6cbc650fc
  9. How do I cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request?: I want to cancel a refund request how do I do it? d80e15d4-55fc-4023-8bc1-d6d8a159493e
  10. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

in XboX Insiders
    Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled: Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain - eventually was suggested to request a refund...