I want to buy DLC for my game that just came out I don’t see it on the store

Discus and support I want to buy DLC for my game that just came out I don’t see it on the store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to get get the Bardock DLC for Drapgn Ball Z Kakarot. It just came out today. It’s on PlayStation, steam and switch but I don’t see it on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Animefan_7698, Jan 13, 2023.

1. I want to buy DLC for my game that just came out I don’t see it on the store

I want to get get the Bardock DLC for Drapgn Ball Z Kakarot. It just came out today. It’s on PlayStation, steam and switch but I don’t see it on my Xbox one

submitted by /u/Animefan_7698
    [link] [comments]

/u/Animefan_7698, Jan 13, 2023
  2. UnyoBro Win User

What do you think of ME3s multiplayer?

I only noticed when the last DLC came out, or sometime after. Frankly I was happy to see it because the game loaded right up and I buy my DLC from the marketplace anyways.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the Microsoft Store?

Try to buy the dlc you want in the online store, and see if that helps you out.
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Game Pass Games + All DLC

The way I see it, game developers still like to make some extra cash even though they aren’t getting the money for you buying the game in the first place. I don’t mind paying for the dlc if I really want it.
  5. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

Tank Superiority, new game modes.

I was going to only buy the Armored Kill DLC, but I don’t see myself even buying that DLC. I rarely play BF3.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Halo Reach DLC worth it?

If you just now got into Reach I would say play the current maps first that came with the game. Then make your decision to see if you want to buy the maps. Why buy DLC for a game you havent even played yet? You might not even like Reach.
Thema:

I want to buy DLC for my game that just came out I don’t see it on the store

1. I want to buy DLC for my game that just came out I don’t see it on the store - Similar Threads - buy DLC game

2. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  3. If I buy the bo3 game with the chronicles dLC can I still redeem it if I already own the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the bo3 game with the chronicles dLC can I still redeem it if I already own the dlc: I already own chronicles but Im getting a code with black ops 3 and chronicles will the code still work I don't own bo3 anymore since it was on disk and I switched to the series s so can I redeem...
  4. I want to buy L4D2 DLC, i have game disc, series x, i am having problems. Help Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy L4D2 DLC, i have game disc, series x, i am having problems. Help Me: I was forced to purchase L4D2 on amazon because it's not available on the Xbox store, i do not have a 360 instead series x. I want some DLC, I followed other question threads and went to xbox.com...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. How can I buy a DLC for an Xbox 360 game on Xbox One Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy a DLC for an Xbox 360 game on Xbox One Series X?: I own Toy Soldiers Cold War on my Xbox One Series X. It has a DLC called "Napalm" that I want to get. However, when I go to the Microsoft Store it lists the DLC as "not currently available". Is...
  7. If I have a game on disc and buy it on digital with the DLC pack will I lose all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a game on disc and buy it on digital with the DLC pack will I lose all my...: If I have a game on disc and buy it on digital with the DLC pack will I lose all my progress on modern warfare 2 a8e44ea3-047c-45fb-b075-878bd32c5360
  8. How do I buy a DLC for a game that I am sharing with the person's whose home xbox I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy a DLC for a game that I am sharing with the person's whose home xbox I am...: Ok. Hopefully this won't be too confusing. Person (my son) bought a DLC on the console I am using, under his account. Neither I nor him "used" it right away, until he logged into a different...
  9. What would you think about Game Pass credits (premium currency to buy DLC in GP games)?

in XboX Insiders
    What would you think about Game Pass credits (premium currency to buy DLC in GP games)?: I'd really like to hear some opinions on this before suggesting it as a feature. I'm not a fan of microtransactions. I rarely bought DLC before and it seems even more awkward to me now that I...
  10. Can i buy and play a dlc without owning the game but having gamepass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i buy and play a dlc without owning the game but having gamepass?: I finally finished monster hunter world on my xbox and i really really enjoyed it so im thinking about buying the iceborn dlc. However i don't own monster hunter world and have been playing it...