I want to buy discounted version

Discus and support I want to buy discounted version in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; (ENGLISH) I bought Battlefield V Definitive Edition(375 Tl) 3 days ago then today Bf V price discounted to 125 TL i did want to return that i bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SiyahBeyaz2010, Jul 20, 2021.

1. I want to buy discounted version

(ENGLISH) I bought Battlefield V Definitive Edition(375 Tl) 3 days ago then today Bf V price discounted to 125 TL i did want to return that i bought and wanted to buy discounted one my ticket is denied(they probably didnt even look the message) what can i do its cost to much our country and i dont want waste my 250TL

(TURKISH) 3 gün 375 TL'ye Battlefield V Definitive Edition aldım ve bugün indirime girmiş ve 125TL'ye düşmüş iade talebi yapıp indirimli versiyonu almak istedim reddedildi(yazdığım mesaja bakmadılar bile büyük ihtimalle) 250TL de küçük bir para olmadığı için boşa gitsin istemiyorum ne yapabilirim

:)

SiyahBeyaz2010, Jul 20, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Guys i saved my money they give me 250tl Balance u need to to talk with Microsoft Support and u need to describe the issue on the refund section they are not looking messages so i talked with a miss after one Day i got my money with balance thank u miss and thank u Microsoft Support
    We in the forums are only gamers just like you who dont work for Microsoft so we wouldnt be able to do that any more than you would be able to do it for yourself.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

From Xbox refund policy:

We provide Digital Game Product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience. Most people pursuing a refund just want to solve a problem, but sometimes the system is abused. If it appears refunds are being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering them except where legally required.

All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product.

For single-use items (like consumables or in-game currency), your request may be eligible only if the item wasn’t modified or used.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

the 2 hour limit is not in any of microsoft terms and conditions, i have trawled through the entire lot available over the past few weeks and not once does it mention this.
    That was why I worder my answer carefully by saying "I believe" meaning it isn't certain...I realise I should have been more careful with my wording and have edited it accordingly

I neither can find anything anywhere in the MS terms anywhere. I am starting to wonder if it is an actual thing or if people are getting confused with when self-service refunds initially came out....when they tested it in the Insiders program back in 2017, there was a 2 hour play limit (and Steam has a 2 hour limit so maybe some assume this is the same on MS).

Copy/pasted from someone on Reddit:

"It never was a thing. It only applied to self refunds for users in the alpha insider ring"

This is directly from the terms of that feature in the Insiders program:

"Games and apps are eligible for self-service refunds within 14 days of purchase if you have less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts."

So, I wonder if they decided to dispense with the time limit when it became mainstream? No clu....seems most likely why lots of people think there is a limit.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

As to buying something, using it, then returning it later because it has become discounted? That's the way it goes...I have bought plenty of things that then got discounted but I never considered returning them after using them so I could save money.

What can you do? Nothing if they denied it...you could try replying to the denial email but, to be honest, telling them you want to return it so that you can then buy it cheaper is probably not going to get any sympathy
  6. SiyahBeyaz2010 Win User

I am Just gave advice the person who got my problem or similar problem
Thema:

1. I want to buy discounted version - Similar Threads - buy discounted version

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount: hey recently i saw from my friends account, that after purchasing game pass there is a discount for buying minecraft. i want to know if it is minecraft java edition. by the way he purchased game...
  4. Overwatch Discount not offered when I click to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Discount not offered when I click to buy: I have just tried to buy Overwatch for my son, as it was on offer at a discount price £16.49. However when I click on the icon to buy it, it shows the full price of £49.99. Why is the discount...
  5. Buy a game with Xbox Game Pass for PC discount

in XBoX on Windows
    Buy a game with Xbox Game Pass for PC discount: Hi, I just wanted to know what happened if I buy a game on discount with Xbox Game Pass for PC and I cancel my Game Pass subscription after. Do I keep the digital ownership of the game? Do I need...
  6. Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount: Hi, I found some posts on internet (reddit, slickydeals and some turkey forums) about game pass 6 month discounts. I tried to but but I can just see extend membership 1 month and send gift...
  7. If I buy a full game with a Live Gold discount, can I still play it if my subscription ends?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I buy a full game with a Live Gold discount, can I still play it if my subscription ends?: Hey guys, please answer me. I want to but Injustice 2 but I couldn't get to buy the game on xBox One when it was on sale last weekend for only $25 USD. Now it's about $50 again, but it says I can...
  8. Won't let me buy a game with Gold's discount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me buy a game with Gold's discount: Dear All, if anyone could explain me what is happening I woud really appreciate it. I have repeatedly tried to buy Overwatch: Origins Edition with the discount offered by Xbox Live Gold. But every...
  9. Can't buy Ultimate Game Sale @Gold discount price? Am current Goldmember for 7+ years?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Ultimate Game Sale @Gold discount price? Am current Goldmember for 7+ years?: Waited all night to make some sale purchases and just before I clicked to buy i noticed that i was going to be charged the non Gold price. Is the discount going to apply "after" I agree to the...
  10. Need help to buy black ops 1 on a child account for the discount price on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to buy black ops 1 on a child account for the discount price on xbox.com: With my account all the setting are fine to get the game but when i try to buy black osp 1 it keeps on giving me errors. What can i do to get around this issue to buy black ops 1 for a child...