I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

Discus and support I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PANIC ATTACK 10, Jul 25, 2019.

1. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers battle for earth and would love to play this and more from the
    360 digital store. So how may I influence MS to put this and more games onto their digital kinect store? Thanks I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full... :)

Games I would like to get but can only get demos of are; Marvel avengers battle for earth, dance masters, KS1, heck all the kinect games including crimson dragon. Is their a way I can contact them to bring these demos out for sale as full games for 360
    kinect? Thanks and hope this makes sense I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full... ;)

:)

PANIC ATTACK 10, Jul 25, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full game sales digitally?

I think it is difficult to put kinect games for 360, because the games are already old.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full game sales digitally?

Hello PANIC ATTACK 10,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. At this time, we'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create
    a new thread for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If they're not available in the store, then buying them on disc is the only other way to get them. Some of them may have been on the store at one point and have been removed for various reasons (licenses, poor sales, etc.) or they were just never added
    in the first place. Not all 360 games were added, but that would have been up to the publishers/developers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would purchase them on disc
  6. PANIC ATTACK 10 Win User

Thanks for reply , it's a shame great idea the kinect was.
Thema:

I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

1. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full... - Similar Threads - buy digital kinect

2. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  3. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  4. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  5. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  6. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  7. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  8. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?: When I go to the Xbox 360 Marketplace it doesn’t show a price or buy button. 803780be-b5c5-42c3-9262-fe63080e6751
  9. I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...: The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points. 2dc7fd26-e8b1-4584-a30e-9b77e03b2d2b
  10. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]