I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

Discus and support I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terence Liu1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Terence Liu1
    Terence Liu1 Guest

I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card. I am using Microsoft store on microsoft edge on the xbox. Pls help I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking... :(

:)

Terence Liu1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Northern Lass Win User

Microsoft reward points?

I think it depends on your location and what offers are available. There also seems to be different levels of discount at different times.

I normally buy the Microsoft store giftcards as oppossed to the xbox gift cards as you can still use them to buy digital games.
  3. Stanley0g Win User

Need help! Error code 0x80073d00

I got an xbox giftcard so i can buy it off their website, i could try off the microsoft store, but im not sure if that’ll work, thanks for he response!
  4. ngocphi Win User

How can I purchase a xbox gift card with the gift card I have on my account

You can't even buy a giftcard with a giftcard In physical stores
  5. Default__707 Win User

Why is my controller still pending

I paid for the controller on my xbox with xbox giftcards
  6. Prussian musket Win User

Hello, why can't i use my gift cards?

I cannot send a screenshot currently because now my microsoft store is getting issues, it is now freezing everytime i open it, and yes i am buying it through microsoft store, also the gift cards were bought from a store by my friend as a gift, also i am from the US, he gave me 15$ and 25$ microsoft store giftcards and we tried to buy minecraft together but we already redeemed the cards but we couldn't buy games
Thema:

1. I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking... - Similar Threads - buy controller using

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  4. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  5. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  6. Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?: So right now I was thinking about buying a new controller and it’s a pro controller. But after realizing that Xbox has ban 3rd party controllers. Since then I was watching videos will it still...
  7. Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?: Hi there guys I was wondering if you was able to buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it sent to America or is that not a thing as my friend recently moved to the states...
  8. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  9. Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?: Hello! So, I wanted to buy a controller from Microsoft Store because I want to use gift cards, but I live in Brazil, is there anyway I can buy it and receive it here? I see that Brazil is not an...
  10. I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...: I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un XBox 360 Kinect del 2011. Cual control remoto puedo comprar para utilizarlo?...