I want to buy a series s from microsoft store but i dont know how to ship it to romania can...

Discus and support I want to buy a series s from microsoft store but i dont know how to ship it to romania can... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to select the romania region to ship the series s to romania ec289d59-ac25-4e4b-8608-4f2c44062cde Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XD_STEFAN12, Dec 10, 2021.

1. XD_STEFAN12
    XD_STEFAN12 Guest

I want to buy a series s from microsoft store but i dont know how to ship it to romania can...

How to select the romania region to ship the series s to romania

:)

XD_STEFAN12, Dec 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I want to buy a series s from microsoft store but i dont know how to ship it to romania can someone help me

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I'm afraid it's not possible to buy consoles from the Microsoft Store for Romania, mate. The sale of physical items is not available for all countries.
  3. Xander Romania Win User

Xbox officially in Romania

Thanks for having this nice chat.

You are right.

One more thing I would like to ask you, please.

Please, open this page:

https://www.microsoft.com/ro-ro/p/f...tion/9mtlkm2djmz2?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

As you can see, this is official Microsoft Store of Romania and games section is available there, NOT UNDER XBOX, but UNDER WINDWOS GAMES.

As you can see, there is FH5 game available in Romanian currency RON, with XBOX pictures also (OPTIMIZAT PENTRUXBOX SERIES X|S).

I can preorder this game now and it will download to my Xbox Series X (I tried with Gears 5 on Xbox One X), although my Xbox account is set to UK since Romania is not available in Locale (I have Xbox account set to UK and I see UK marketplace in my Xbox).

We can create Microsoft account in Romania with Romanian address and language, but not XBOX account.

So my main microsoft account ID can be in Romania, but my linked Xbox accounts stays in UK since Romania is not available in Xbox Locale.

How can this be possible?

We do not have official Xbox support and also no official xbox.com page, but we can see and buy games for XBOX from the Microsoft Store, in local currency RON. Again, not Xbox Store (from xbox.com....), but from the romanian microsoft store.

Please, can you express your opinion about this?

Should the existence of Microsoft Store in Romanian RON give me hopes for a future unified Store for all Microsoft platforms (Xbox, phones, PC, etc), where Romania will be fully supported and available for Xbox too?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Alex
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

If you want to play the game on the Series S, yes you will have to buy the digital version from the Microsoft Store or purchase a code from your local or online game retailer to which you can redeem.
  5. FelipeSidinha Win User

GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Yes and I can dowload the games from my Microsoft Store but in my Xbox app it appears that I dont have the gamepass I dont know what´s going on
  6. MerceNineRY Win User

ordering from Microsoft

i want responses from anyone who has pre-ordered from the Microsoft store before and want to know how their shipping speed is, in terms of making a order a day before the release date and if will receive it the next day [release]
Thema:

1. I want to buy a series s from microsoft store but i dont know how to ship it to romania can... - Similar Threads - buy series microsoft

2. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  3. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  4. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  5. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  6. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  7. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  8. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....
  9. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  10. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?: if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d