i want to burn a game to a cd or dvd

Discus and support i want to burn a game to a cd or dvd in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to have a game that can be portable so I think that burning it to a cd or DVD but I don't know how to get the Microsoft store games and just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jayden-valdez, Jan 24, 2022.

1. i want to burn a game to a cd or dvd

I want to have a game that can be portable so I think that burning it to a cd or DVD but I don't know how to get the Microsoft store games and just drag and drop it to the cd or DVD but that game is Minecraft I answers plz

:)

jayden-valdez, Jan 24, 2022
  2. HellspawnRei Win User

DOOM 3

There are guides on how to download and burn the file on a cd/dvd or use a usb flash drive,on that link.

Click on the green letters that say 'try updating your console software',then select the 'Install from a game disk'.

Next select 'Burn to a CD or DVD'.

As you will see below there are some green letters 'download the update file', thats the file you want.

Burning this file on a cd/dvd ,will help you update any xbox easily.
  3. jayden-valdez Win User

you can't, when you download them they are placed in an encrypted folder and will only run on that windows install.

i know some countries laws allow you to make a backup but what you want to do is not allowed.
    also thank you
  4. jayden-valdez Win User

you can't, when you download them they are placed in an encrypted folder and will only run on that windows install.

i know some countries laws allow you to make a backup but what you want to do is not allowed.
    soo can you do it with the Minecraft folder that I know like the one that has Minecraft puts on your computer that's is allowed to open?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

6. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox one copies cd s???

To add to Farscape's reply, if you want to burn CD's/DVD discs just buy a external DVD/CD-writer for your PC/laptop. shouldn't cost more than $30 for a basic drive.
Thema:

1. i want to burn a game to a cd or dvd - Similar Threads - burn game dvd

2. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  3. Strong burning smell if I plug anything in the USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strong burning smell if I plug anything in the USB ports: If I plug anything in the USB ports I get a strong smell of burning console works fine apart from that (series x) 956df062-b605-4881-8fd2-06b16d180691
  4. Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?: 2 different TVs: different brands, different ages, different HDMI cables It was definitely the Xbox. Don't give me low power through HDMI talk. Controller boards are lower power as well....
  5. My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb: The trouble only started this morning Thursday 2nd November I have owned my console from new for a couple of years now and never had a problem before today everything else works fine I just can’t...
  6. Can I burn a DVD to my XBX 360 HARD DRIVE?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I burn a DVD to my XBX 360 HARD DRIVE?: Can I burn a DVD to my Xbox 360 hard drive? e9e8f71c-7a41-4f4a-81fe-89dbc3ec23dc
  7. New xbox series x burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series x burning plastic smell: Only playing 1080p game for about an hour and it is almost too hot to touch the side of the xbox series x console. It is on a shelf with plenty of ventilation. The top of the console where the...
  8. Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.: My dad's xbox, no matter which powerbrick, randomly turns off, no matter what games he will play, one powerbrick is 1 year old and one dates back to 2013-2016, both of them don't work on his xbox...
  9. Burning plasitc smell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burning plasitc smell: My xbox X had a burning plastic smell, I have barely used, I didn't realized first because I usually play old games, but lately today playing call of duty the smell got so bad that make me dizzy...
  10. I am totally new in Xbox one. how can i download the game and do i have to burn it on a dvd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am totally new in Xbox one. how can i download the game and do i have to burn it on a dvd?: Q is simple. i'm new and don't know anythinjg about Xbox one. how to install the system to play quickly as possible. How to download FIFA2017 with code for a friend of mine? do i have to burn a...