I Want To Become Preview Member

Discus and support I Want To Become Preview Member in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please any preview member invite me so that i can also get pre realeased games for my new youtube channel starting in a week ... I have brought... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BuckledMayank, May 26, 2016.

1. I Want To Become Preview Member

Please any preview member invite me so that i can also get pre realeased games for my new youtube channel starting in a week ... I have brought everything like capture card and xbox one for uploading gameplays and require pre realeased to promote the channel....
    So Please Invite me... My email- *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and Xbox live gamertag ... you can contact me anytime but pls i need to become a preview member

:)

BuckledMayank, May 26, 2016
  2. three commas
    three commas Guest
    i want to become a preview member

I'll send you an invite bud when i get on my console - send me a message on xbox live to remind me ok? gamertag : threecommas

three commas, May 26, 2016
  3. i want to become a preview member

The preview program is at capacity and even if you get an invite it will most likely not be accepted. At this point your best option is to wait for the update and even if you are invited not to get your hopes up as an invitation does not guarantee access.

RemittingFire58, May 26, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Well two things first the program is full you are talking about months long waiting list just to be invited and even longer to get accepted and yes it is seperate

2nd please don't post personal info

ngocphi, May 27, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

Well two things first the program is full you are talking about months long waiting list just to be invited and even longer to get accepted and yes it is seperate

2nd please don't post personal info
  6. three commas Win User

I'll send you an invite bud when i get on my console - send me a message on xbox live to remind me ok? gamertag : threecommas
  7. RemittingFire58 Win User

The preview program is at capacity and even if you get an invite it will most likely not be accepted. At this point your best option is to wait for the update and even if you are invited not to get your hopes up as an invitation does not guarantee access.
  8. Tom Sapwell Win User

Becoming a Preview Member

Can I please get an invite to become a preview member, soon if you can please ,thanks.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Becoming a Preview Member

Hey there Mausoltov and ScubaSteve1501!

As TheJackah stated, in order to participate in the Preview Program, you will need to be invited by someone who is currently participating in the Program. Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites here in the Support Forums.
Thema:

1. I Want To Become Preview Member - Similar Threads - Become Preview Member

2. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  3. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  4. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  5. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  6. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  7. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  8. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  9. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  10. How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA )

in XBoX on Windows
    How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA ): Hello Microsoft community, I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in learning more about the specific job title for engineers responsible for certifying the quality of games on...