I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this?

Discus and support I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just created my free XBox Live account, associated (I think) with my Microsoft Account, and now I'd like to add two minors to Xbox live and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vy0180r, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Vy0180r
    Vy0180r Guest

I just created my free XBox Live account, associated (I think) with my Microsoft Account, and now I'd like to add two minors to Xbox live and eventually get gold memberships so they can play Disney Infinity with their friends.

I have no idea where to start with adding them. If there is a link for this that I missed, I'd be happy to read the documentation if someone can point me to it.

:)

Vy0180r, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Daddy Van
    Daddy Van Guest
    I have a xbox live account for the xbox one. How do I add an xbox 360 for my kids?

My oldest two children have an Xbox one and a Xbox live account . Now my two youngest kids got an Xbox 360 and how do I add it to the Xbox live account or do I need to get the 360 it's own account?

Daddy Van, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Downloading a multiple profiles under one microsoft/xbox live account

Hi All,

Is it possible to have multiple avatars attached to the same xboxlive account? I have two children that want to play online at the same time so I wanted to just add an avatar to our existing account...or do I need a separate account to do this? If posssible,
    how?

Thanks!

Hamletstriker7, Jan 2, 2014
  4. I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this?

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

6. Greendeezel Win User

Adding my child's xbox 360 account to xbox one -- wanted me to sign in as my adult account (this one) I did. I paid the 50 cents and it still keeps repeating same process.

I was able to add my children to my Xbox Live (360) account so they could create their own profiles. However, when I try to do the same thing on the Xbox One, it keeps on asking for email addresses for them.

1) They do not have email addresses

2) How can I add my children to my account on the Xbox One

3) They are too young for an email address, so this is out of the question!
  7. Paul634 Win User

How to Play Minecraft Split Screen on 2 Accounts

Thank you very much for your reply. There must be something in the settings, as I can add myself, so I can play with one of the children, but I can't add the two children together. I don't want to allow them access to everything, but do want them to be able to play games together, as their own login. They're allowed content up to 12 years and are allowed Minecraft multiplayer and Realms and to create and follow clubs, in the Xbox Family App. It must be in these settings, but not sure what the magic combination is.
  8. ChaffyManager9 Win User

How do I add a Child to my Xbox Live Account?

I have a Xbox live account but my children say they cant play minecraft together because I need another account. Is this true and if so. How do I do it?
  9. GUN5L1NGER Win User

When your child gets a random friend request . . .

So how do you handle it for your children? I think you are making a plainly false assumption that everyone on Xbox Live is a child who is simply and innocently trying to befriend other children for gaming purposes.
Thema:

1. I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this? - Similar Threads - add children Live

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  9. Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends: I can add my children as friends (and they don't have to accept which is disturbing), they are unable to add friends even though the Xbox permissions are set to allow friends, join clubs, etc. We...
  10. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...