I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this?

Discus and support I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just created my free XBox Live account, associated (I think) with my Microsoft Account, and now I'd like to add two minors to Xbox live and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vy0180r, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Vy0180r
    Vy0180r Guest

I just created my free XBox Live account, associated (I think) with my Microsoft Account, and now I'd like to add two minors to Xbox live and eventually get gold memberships so they can play Disney Infinity with their friends.

I have no idea where to start with adding them. If there is a link for this that I missed, I'd be happy to read the documentation if someone can point me to it.

:)

Vy0180r, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Daddy Van
    Daddy Van Guest
    I have a xbox live account for the xbox one. How do I add an xbox 360 for my kids?

My oldest two children have an Xbox one and a Xbox live account . Now my two youngest kids got an Xbox 360 and how do I add it to the Xbox live account or do I need to get the 360 it's own account?

Daddy Van, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Downloading a multiple profiles under one microsoft/xbox live account

Hi All,

Is it possible to have multiple avatars attached to the same xboxlive account? I have two children that want to play online at the same time so I wanted to just add an avatar to our existing account...or do I need a separate account to do this? If posssible,
    how?

Thanks!

Hamletstriker7, Jan 2, 2014
  4. I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this?

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

6. Greendeezel Win User

Adding my child's xbox 360 account to xbox one -- wanted me to sign in as my adult account (this one) I did. I paid the 50 cents and it still keeps repeating same process.

I was able to add my children to my Xbox Live (360) account so they could create their own profiles. However, when I try to do the same thing on the Xbox One, it keeps on asking for email addresses for them.

1) They do not have email addresses

2) How can I add my children to my account on the Xbox One

3) They are too young for an email address, so this is out of the question!
  7. Paul634 Win User

How to Play Minecraft Split Screen on 2 Accounts

Thank you very much for your reply. There must be something in the settings, as I can add myself, so I can play with one of the children, but I can't add the two children together. I don't want to allow them access to everything, but do want them to be able to play games together, as their own login. They're allowed content up to 12 years and are allowed Minecraft multiplayer and Realms and to create and follow clubs, in the Xbox Family App. It must be in these settings, but not sure what the magic combination is.
  8. SniperFoxDelta Win User

How do I add friend?

Hey,

All you have to do is press the xbox button in the middle of your controller and it will bring up the menu on the left had side of the screen. Select the option that shows to human likes figures and you can type in the persons gamer tag that you are looking
    for. Once you find them, select their name to view their profile, select add friend, and the rest is history. If you need more help let me know!
    Also, make sure they add you as well or you will appear as a follower which restricts some things according to privacy settings.
  9. AngelObullets Win User

How do I add friends?

Thema:

1. I want to add two children to Xbox Live. How do I do this? - Similar Threads - add children Live

2. On Xbox you can't add a network as it doesn't ask you for a password so it keeps failing,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox you can't add a network as it doesn't ask you for a password so it keeps failing,...: There is a glitch with the "Add a Network" part of the Xbox Console. If your wifi doesn't show up on the scan or you have it hidden then you cannot go online because the system will only ask for...
  3. How can I add joysticks to the Xbox Adaptive Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I add joysticks to the Xbox Adaptive Controller?: I can not speak But I hear you. 3 brain Stroke 2 heart surgery One hand is weak I use xbox adaptive controller I wanted Joysticks for example: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2...
  4. I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not...: I am trying to add I friend who plays on PlayStation. I have his gamer tag. But still won't pull him up. 50de4237-6fc1-4160-a49d-07a61d1c697c
  5. Request : please add a keyboard shortcut key for party chat (show text)

in XboX Insiders
    Request : please add a keyboard shortcut key for party chat (show text): I think we really need a quick access shortcut key for the people that use the party chat (show text) feature when they are typing to their friends/teammates. It is really annoying to always open...
  6. How do i add new friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i add new friends: how do you add new friends. f2c0f6a7-8c45-4837-92ac-d6711820e145
  7. dad removed email from xbox account can I add my email etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    dad removed email from xbox account can I add my email etc: my dad has removed the email that I've used to access my Xbox account for 13 years, so I've lost everything, including my LIVE acc. Can I get on to the acc and put my email and payment details...
  8. Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends: I can add my children as friends (and they don't have to accept which is disturbing), they are unable to add friends even though the Xbox permissions are set to allow friends, join clubs, etc. We...
  9. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...
  10. Can't accept friend request or add friend on children's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept friend request or add friend on children's account: Before i start, my name is Aslan and my son just bought a windows phone 4 months ago (it's Lumia 520). He signed in for the first time in his WP with his Outlook email (which is uses his own...