I want to add my old xbox account to new microsoft account.

Discus and support I want to add my old xbox account to new microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to take my Xbox account that is currently linked to an old email, and put it on a new Microsoft account. Deleting the old Microsoft or Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TomSXbox, Mar 20, 2023.

1. TomSXbox
    TomSXbox Guest

I want to take my Xbox account that is currently linked to an old email, and put it on a new Microsoft account. Deleting the old Microsoft or Xbox account is not an option.

I want to take my old Xbox account off an existing account, and put it onto this account I am currently using.

A different Xbox account currently exists on the new email, but I am happy to delete that one to replace it with my old account.

:)

TomSXbox, Mar 20, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

If I were to change the email on the account, would the other Microsoft account be deleted?
    Per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

If the old email you are changing is a Microsoft email then yes it will be deleted when you change the email:

Warning When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TomSXbox, unfortunately it is not possible to merge accounts or transfer content from one account to another or add an old account to a new one.

What you can do is change the email of your old account, this is called Alias.

or add an old account to a new one.

What you can do is change the email of your old account, this is called Alias.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  4. TomSXbox Win User

If I were to change the email on the account, would the other Microsoft account be deleted?
  5. LinusDudal Win User

Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

Okey, so you want me to create a new microsoft account and add my old as a family member?
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Accounts

When I created my Microsoft account it didn't link to my Xbox Live account and it created a new one. How can I get rid of this new xbox account and link my old one?
    Hi JeffreyC4444.

The Microsoft account is also an Xbox account.

If you want to create a new Xbox account, it's only possible to create a new Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. I want to add my old xbox account to new microsoft account. - Similar Threads - add old account

2. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  3. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  4. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  5. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...: I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and...
  6. Can’t add old account to new Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add old account to new Xbox: I go to log in and it asked for me to verify my email and when i do it say data cant be found 21e22970-5a5c-4157-81f0-0151640a03c9
  7. How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account: I'm trying to add my old Xbox 360 account to my windows 10 account to play games on PC, they are on 2 separate emails, I've tried adding the email as an alias but my 360 profile doesn't show up...
  8. Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.: I clearly set my birthday to August 18th, 1975. However, when I try to add a custom profile picture, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts". I think this is a glitch......
  9. i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...: i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the email or password for my 360 account 9ed54d56-d54c-4158-872d-24af3558081e
  10. Add old profile in a new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add old profile in a new account: I haven't play in my XBOX 360 recently, in this period I created na new account in Microsoft system. I have an old profile in my XBOX, but I can't no longer manager this in my new account. How...