I want to access to my old account but need help

Discus and support I want to access to my old account but need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have an old xbox account that i haven't logged into for a couple years and i want to log into it. The problem is i only have the username, no email,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shoddy-Confection-22, Feb 21, 2022.

1. I want to access to my old account but need help

i have an old xbox account that i haven't logged into for a couple years and i want to log into it. The problem is i only have the username, no email, password, phone number or anything. is it possible to get it back? i have a few guesses for passwords or emails but doubt they would work.

submitted by /u/Shoddy-Confection-22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shoddy-Confection-22, Feb 21, 2022
  2. LeonidJovanovski Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into unidentified email account. Please help!

Well, I don't need to change my gamertag for my new (accidentally) created account. I just need to log back into my old xbox account.

And if I try to use my old gamertag, it says that it's already used. Trying to add a # makes it say that I need to have 12 characters or less.

My email doesn't access 2 accounts, it only accesses the new one and I can't log back into my old one.
  3. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
  4. BSCOOP Win User

Change Account Email logon

I don't know either. I have an old email address that I am just wanting removed from my account. The online chat person directed me to the same link account.live.com. But when I start to edit the info it tells me I won't have access to my account for
    30 days, Just to remove an old email. I told the chat person that I have access and want to continue using my account and she said just to follow the link and close the account. She did not help me at all
  5. Andrea.H.Hennings Win User

Minecraft

They do not recognize my old account. They are telling me to get a new game tag, or giving me some ridiculous name and want that I buy the game. That is not happening. I want my old account access or I do not play the game.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

How to delete old account

Hi Derek F, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand that you want to delete an old Microsoft account, but the question I'm going to ask you is do you still have access to that old account?

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

I want to access to my old account but need help

1. I want to access to my old account but need help - Similar Threads - access old account

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  4. I can’t access my old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access my old Xbox account: A few years ago I used to play Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox anymore & I don’t remember anything but my username. I need to sign in so I can cancel my Fortnite crew subscription. What do I do?...
  5. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  6. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  7. How to access old minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access old minecraft account?: It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into minecraft, it created a new account. Is there...
  8. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  9. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  10. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...