I want the solution

Discus and support I want the solution in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, my account was stolen over a month ago, and I reported to Microsoft what happened. And I talked about the issue of restoring it, and they told me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rahaf saad1, May 25, 2023.

1. rahaf saad1
    rahaf saad1 Guest

I want the solution

Hey, my account was stolen over a month ago, and I reported to Microsoft what happened. And I talked about the issue of restoring it, and they told me we can't because of the Microsoft agreement, . But I don't understand that they already told me my account was stolen, there is evidence of unauthorized access to my account, and they suspended my account indefinitely. What should I do? I want to restore it, is there a solution?

:)

rahaf saad1, May 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I want the solution

Hi Rahaf!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

You mentioned that you've already contacted the support. I am afraid that we can no longer do much about their decision regarding your case due to security measures from their end especially that they suspended the account itself already.

You could try to reply back to their email to dispute their decision or ask if there's anything you could do. As much as we would love to help you here in the community, we only have limited support when it comes to account security. I hope you understand.

Thank you!
  3. Major Kilowatt Win User

Harassment, A Solution Wanted

If you feel harassed in any way file a complaint against the person who harassed you. Also block them, mute and avoid to prevent any future issues with the said person. The complaint will be reviewed by a team and action will be taken against them if appropriate.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I want an audio and mic solution for original xbox one

You are just going to have to go with an etailer like Amazon or eBay then
  5. Amrbombo_266 Win User

if you have the original controller without a 3.5 jack then you can get the stereo headset adapter or a turtlebeach adapter then plug in a normal headset.

the xbox does not support audio over usb (only very limited licenced headsets which are rare)
    That’s the problem I cannot find any xbox original accessories where i live i if I could I would have already bought it i am looking for an alternative
  6. Farscape247 Win User

if you have the original controller without a 3.5 jack then you can get the stereo headset adapter or a turtlebeach adapter then plug in a normal headset.

the xbox does not support audio over usb (only very limited licenced headsets which are rare)
Thema:

I want the solution

1. I want the solution - Similar Threads - solution

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  8. Seeking Solutions for Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for Connectivity: Esteemed Gaming Sages, I trust this message finds you immersed in the vibrant landscapes of digital conquests. Alas, my loyal Xbox, the gatekeeper to gaming realms, is ensnared in the perplexing...
  9. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  10. any solutions please

in XBoX on Consoles
    any solutions please: my rk61 keboard turns on when i connect it to the xbox but then none of the keys work so i cant type or move in any compatible game any solutions? 1b8b6188-c361-4f05-a113-f5ca12dce070