I want the old update on the Xbox one. I don't want to be signed in to the same account on...

Discus and support I want the old update on the Xbox one. I don't want to be signed in to the same account on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the new xbox one update, you are able to sign in to the same account on multiple consoles, however I don't want that anymore, is there a way to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rxmmmy, Sep 26, 2020.

1. /u/rxmmmy
    /u/rxmmmy Guest

I want the old update on the Xbox one. I don't want to be signed in to the same account on...

With the new xbox one update, you are able to sign in to the same account on multiple consoles, however I don't want that anymore, is there a way to change it back? If I am signed in to my account on one console and sign in to my account on another, it usually signs me out on my first console, that's what I want.

submitted by /u/rxmmmy
    [link] [comments]

/u/rxmmmy, Sep 26, 2020
  2. BlackDragonN001 Win User

New to XBox Live...How do I sign in?

I created an XBOX live subscription on the PC, with my email.

Now i want to sign into XBOX live on my XBOX profile, using same EMAIL.

I don't want a new profile, i want to keep using my old one.

With this account's email/password for XBL.
  3. Wingzerobuddyfisher Win User

I want to spend money with xbox but no one will let me.

I also didnt want make an account to sign into the xbox one. I wanted my old gamer tag to be the default or whatever. Ill sign this one all the way into my xbox one but that wont help me with the other account im trying to recover?
  4. TurntxTurtle Win User

Xbox forums

In the top right corner of my Xbox it shows an old email I don't want on there and yes I changed the billing and Microsoft email but I can seem to get rid of that old one appearing but when I sign in to my Microsoft account it's still the old email so that
    might be the problem anyone know how to change the sign in email for Microsoft accounts?
  5. linchona Win User

Are we no longer able to change our Account's Email online?

I'm having the same problem. Want to change only my primary email (the one that i use to sign in)

but in account.live.com after clicking on "Update email address" I'm getting this message:

"The email address associated with your Microsoft account can't be changed"

And this is a mail I don't want to use
  6. Sarmad Qureshi Win User

Xbox/Xbox One not launching digital games unless it has the purchase account signed in

I don't want the same account to be signed in on the Xbox One and the Series X, cause then none of us can play.

Blue Duck has 1 month of Ultimate, and we don't own FH5 and MSFS

I'm doing a flight with my main account (OrangeDuck) but I have to have blueduck signed in to, but if my brother wants to play on the other console, since we don't have the disc, he has to use the gamepass blueduck account and if were signed in at the same time you cant play anything.
Thema:

1. I want the old update on the Xbox one. I don't want to be signed in to the same account on... - Similar Threads - old update don't

2. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  3. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  4. Old 360 hard drive without windows 10 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old 360 hard drive without windows 10 update: So I have this old Xbox360 hard drive from like 2012 or 2010 and it has none of the new updates for Windows, but I can no longer apply them for the media center, what should I do?...
  5. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  6. how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?: I bought an Xbox 360 original model and it seems the old user didn't factory reset the console. I searched for guides on how I could update the system but they were all on the newer dashboard. and...
  7. cant offline update my xbox one because of old OSU1 file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant offline update my xbox one because of old OSU1 file.: cant offline my xbox one because the osu1 file is 2 months old and its september now and the older osu1 files wont work on latest updated xbox consoles. if anyone has the capability to contact...
  8. back to the old dashboard after constant updates

in XboX Insiders
    back to the old dashboard after constant updates: I got the new Xbox dashboard recently, a few months ago, but since then every time I have loaded up my series S it has required an update. When I got on today, it updated the console like it does...
  9. I recently updated my microsoft email from an old one to a new one and now i can only play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently updated my microsoft email from an old one to a new one and now i can only play...: I recently updated my microsoft email from an old one to a new one and now i can only play offline games and i can’t access the store to purchase new games, can someone help me...
  10. Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it: I changed the email for my Microsoft account quite a long time ago. So all my Microsoft services are now associated with my new e-mail. Except for XBox. For some reason, it created a new user...