I want Save slot to Cloud Gaming?

Discus and support I want Save slot to Cloud Gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay Hear me out i have been Save Slot so i can Save my game so i switch to my device anytime i want? Think You can Do that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dvonte Triplett, Nov 13, 2022.

1. I want Save slot to Cloud Gaming?

Okay Hear me out i have been Save Slot so i can Save my game so i switch to my device anytime i want? Think You can Do that?

:)

Dvonte Triplett, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Dvonte

Actually, that's possible.

I mean, when you play a game on Xbox or via cloud gaming, all your progress made in the game is uploaded to the cloud

If you need to use your account or if you have more than one console, all you need to do is sign in with your account on the desired consoles (or another device that supports cloud gaming)

In that way all your saved progress inside games are going to be downloaded

In case you need to know more about cloud saves work, check this article

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. EladCrispil Win User

Lego star wars 3 XBOX ONE X restore

LEGO Star wars 3. I have 4 slots. but each save a new game.. i cant save in few slots every time?

also the data is saved on the cloud so why cant i restore the data?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is my Xbox continually saying that I do not have enough space for my Skyrim saved game?

It could be, you have run out of cloud, save game storage space, he saves are very large, or reached the maximum number of slot the game allows.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Cloud Game Data

No you can not, because if you save on an existing save slot, then it will replace the cloud save as well while it syncs.
  6. eljayj Win User

Reloading a purchased game

Be careful as it is actually possible to delete a save on the Cloud.
    I deleted the game, reloaded it, and the glitch is still there. Hand to start game from an early save slot. Basically do all missions over again sheesh!
Thema:

1. I want Save slot to Cloud Gaming? - Similar Threads - Save slot Cloud

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  6. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  7. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  8. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  9. HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS

in XBoX on Windows
    HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69
  10. Where is Supraland Win 10 save slot?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is Supraland Win 10 save slot?: I cant find supraland save slots in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\HumbleBundle.SupralandWin10_q2mcdwmzx4qja 210d914d-36da-40b0-b740-76e68cf96a8f