I want reimbursement for my rewards points not working for months now
Discus and support I want reimbursement for my rewards points not working for months now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m gonna start playing my ps5 more cause I been trying for months to redeem my rewards points 03ee2cd8-f7b7-4ad2-92c6-008e0a4914be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joseph mulkey, Nov 10, 2023.
Thema:
I want reimbursement for my rewards points not working for months now
Loading...
-
I want reimbursement for my rewards points not working for months now - Similar Threads - reimbursement rewards points
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont... -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
I need to be reimbursed for the Red Dead Redemption game that will not download on my Xbox...
in XBoX Games and AppsI need to be reimbursed for the Red Dead Redemption game that will not download on my Xbox...: I need to be reimbursed immediately for the Red Dead Redemption 2 game that will not download on my Xbox series X e29b345c-b520-4a12-b3cb-c973314aabd9 -
I made a purchase by accident that I did not want. Can I get reimbursed. Order number...
in XBoX Games and AppsI made a purchase by accident that I did not want. Can I get reimbursed. Order number...: I made a purchase by accident that I did not want. Can I get reimbursed. Order number 8719813703. bf7301af-4904-47fc-981a-035f36402de7 -
How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...: I already have claim number but unable to complete. Asking for records history and points and amount spent. 48d247a1-175b-48db-858a-ebe613ed516b -
I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...
in XBoX AccessibilityI lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47