I want my Refund. If I don't I wont buy another game again from the store! NOT FAIR!

Discus and support I want my Refund. If I don't I wont buy another game again from the store! NOT FAIR! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought ESO on the 18th. The game downloaded and I couldn't play till Monday morning. During the wait I looked around for tips and tricks. I found the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SP00KY MAGE, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SP00KY MAGE
    SP00KY MAGE Guest

I want my Refund. If I don't I wont buy another game again from the store! NOT FAIR!

I bought ESO on the 18th. The game downloaded and I couldn't play till Monday morning. During the wait I looked around for tips and tricks. I found the game going on sale for 33% off on Xbox gold and just payed full price. I was to busy to call the same
    day. But I called the next day for a partial refund and the lady didn't take my name or number down. She basically told me there no such sale. Instead of arguing I said okay thank you. Later I see the sale going on everywhere on my xbox and xbox page.

I called again now and they tell me no its outside the 5 day window. He said the it went on sale 21ST I bought he game on the 18. Couldn't play till the 20th. The guy on the phone tells me his team lead said they cant refund me.

That's [Mod removed]. Any store would refund me the difference!!!!I will never every buy another game from the store. And will make sure nobody buys from xbox store.

I was on the phone for 25min with guy to tell me no. [Mod removed] Deals with gold. More like deals with the devil.

:)

SP00KY MAGE, Jul 27, 2015
  2. SilverSaint1
    SilverSaint1 Guest
    can't download(MESSAGE)

Hey how can i Get a refund for this game Want to go to store and buy it.( Im over it never buying anything from online store again)

SilverSaint1, Jul 27, 2015
  3. Kezplum
    Kezplum Guest
    Age Of Empires Premium Content Error

I also called. I spoke to a very nice guy. I think he just had to ask permission from the supervisor and then he refunded my points himself. GREAT service! Although he recommended that I don't buy the pack again in case it doesn't work again because then
    they wont give me another refund.

Kezplum, Jul 27, 2015
  4. SP00KY MAGE
    SP00KY MAGE Guest

The reason the first person didn't know about the sale was because the deals don't go live till 5pm east. I called 12pm east.

I been an Xbox live gold member for so long. Buying games from the Xbox box store all the time. But not anymore.

SP00KY MAGE, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Kezplum Win User

Age Of Empires Premium Content Error

I also called. I spoke to a very nice guy. I think he just had to ask permission from the supervisor and then he refunded my points himself. GREAT service! Although he recommended that I don't buy the pack again in case it doesn't work again because then
    they wont give me another refund.
  6. SilverSaint1 Win User

can't download(MESSAGE)

Hey how can i Get a refund for this game Want to go to store and buy it.( Im over it never buying anything from online store again)
  7. JesusZuniga5 Win User

Digital fallout 3 wont work

I have the same problem with another game that I recently bought.

The game is called (Command and conquer red alert3) however for me it says that I don't own the game I attempted to fix this problem by deleting it and downloading it again. BIGGEST ERROR EVER even though the game was in my historial it was not in my library so basically the only way to download it again was by buying it again so I asked for a refund and explained the problem. I got the refund within 6 hours, after that I attempted to buy it again but the same thing happened. Right now I am trying to fix the error before I consider asking for a refund again. I really hope you bought the game recently(14 days), if you did, ask for a refund and explain your situation. If you get your refund I suggest you try to buy it from Microsoft Store (website) instead of the xbox Microsoft Store. I hope you can get your game fixed.
  8. Kathy A. Win User

I don't want to buy Minecraft again.

Hi RyanMueller5

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

9. Kathy A. Win User

I don't want to buy Minecraft again.

Hi RyanMueller5,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Kind regards,
Thema:

1. I want my Refund. If I don't I wont buy another game again from the store! NOT FAIR! - Similar Threads - Refund don't wont

2. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  3. I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...: Should I take my money back? b496adb3-1f6f-4cfb-b9b4-d966e4e95ac3
  4. I don't understand why my refund was denied?

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't understand why my refund was denied?: I applied for a refund on a game which was age of wonders 4 , and was denied. However I don't understand why I was denied a refund, as I was informed that I had already passed the limited number...
  5. Hello I don't want to refund the game no more because I want it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I don't want to refund the game no more because I want it back: Hello I don't want to refund this because I want it back. cd638bfd-550b-4576-bc0a-fd5fbdc88843
  6. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  7. Why am I don't getting my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I don't getting my refund: Yesterday I refunded Forza horizon 5 because my child acidentaly buyed it im waiting 3 days and still I don't get my money back!!! 57dc91b0-eca4-4f98-b89a-f4934853618a
  8. If I sent a gifted game to somebody and they don't want it, how do I refund my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I sent a gifted game to somebody and they don't want it, how do I refund my purchase: I gifted gang beast to one of my friends, but they didn't need it so I want to know how to refund gang beast and get my money back c35fc8d9-b080-45b6-a272-6c90a83691eb
  9. Hello! I wad charged for 2 transaction, but I don't order anything .how I can get refund please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I wad charged for 2 transaction, but I don't order anything .how I can get refund please: I have been charged twice for 2 different transactions that I didn't order how can I get refund please f3fc6d8e-6fee-42ad-a5b4-01c81489e593
  10. Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details: Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with this. I've just been charged to renew my Xbox Live subscription for the year as it's on autorenew. If possible, I would like to get a...