I want my ban to be unlifted

Discus and support I want my ban to be unlifted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really want my ban unlifted 5b52b23f-ad51-4c43-b39e-ec5d68c25198 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoulReaper12213, Sep 12, 2017.

1. I want my ban to be unlifted

I really want my ban unlifted

:)

SoulReaper12213, Sep 12, 2017
  2. Bleach Spray
    Bleach Spray Guest
    Banned account @EnforceTeam

Case ID: [Moderator removed] [Moderator removed: Personal information] GamertagI want my ban to be unlifted :Dusk SoLo when i tried logging into my account it said it was suspended. it was suspended back in 2011/12. Thats when i was 11 or 12. I need the ban
    unlifted. i dont know what i was banned for please help. @EnforceTeam

Bleach Spray, Sep 12, 2017
  3. II xDuBBzZx
    II xDuBBzZx Guest
    Unlifted suspension

Gday. I was suspended a few weeks ago for comunications. The suspension was ment to be lifted on the 27th at 8.55pm. All the comunications is still blocked on my xbox live. Can anyone help please??????

II xDuBBzZx, Sep 12, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Sep 13, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  6. Gyy Gg Win User

Just confused

So the only thing I can really do is wait until my ban is unlifted and I'm guessing?
  7. {Parity} Win User

Unlifted suspension

8. Daft Badger Win User

Banned of Xbox live for unknown reason after previous ban being unlifted

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you were suspended & how long for or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Filing for a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

The word is censored on the forums so if it's not allowed here it isn't allowed on xbox live.
  9. Buchenwaldo Win User

my xbox one was banned

I want to know how long will last my ban, 2) want to know the details of my ban 3) want to know what were the reasons for my ban
Thema:

1. I want my ban to be unlifted - Similar Threads - ban unlifted

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...