I want further details on the enforcement action on my account I have checked his messages...

Discus and support I want further details on the enforcement action on my account I have checked his messages... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m trying to get more information on the enforcement action I could not find any messages in his account 82dc738d-4af2-4c81-aa98-dbf804a8e2a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gunner coots, Dec 8, 2022.

1. gunner coots
    gunner coots Guest

I want further details on the enforcement action on my account I have checked his messages...

I’m trying to get more information on the enforcement action I could not find any messages in his account

:)

gunner coots, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I want further details on the enforcement action on my account I have checked his messages and could not find anything in the messages

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gunner, don't know if your case is a ban or suspension, however Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and enforcement details.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. Aidan Mav Win User

Comm Ban/Appeal

Thanks for the response. When I checked the reason its says "This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." and provides no further detail and I don't see anywhere to appeal
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

How do I unlink my banned xbox account from my Microsoft account

Hi there,

If your account was permanently banned, it means any Microsoft account balance or game consumable content isn't transferable from the suspended profile, nor accessible to other accounts.

You will want to check out the

Xbox Enforcement Action FAQ for more details. Also note, Support is unable to assist with enforcement actions.
  5. Boidster Win User

Problem with messaging

6. onyxishere Win User

Suspension

Sorry to hear it. The enforcement page will give a general message as to what the enforcement was for. Your son should also have been sent a message to the email associated with his gamertag regarding the action. Please check his email account to see
    if there's a message there.
Thema:

1. I want further details on the enforcement action on my account I have checked his messages... - Similar Threads - further details enforcement

2. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  3. further help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    further help: when i will get a response 754cb871-24fb-418a-bd33-94752aabef0b
  4. Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

in XboX Insiders
    Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment: As per the title. I believe if "The Finals" game that just recently closed its open beta and it is predicted to released early December is the next big thing for FPS enthusiast. With standard game...
  5. How am I supposed to deal with this or take it further?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How am I supposed to deal with this or take it further?: So I've had some guy stalking me on Xbox for about 2 years now and I never took it that seriously but recently I've been getting threat's about him sending people to my house while listing off...
  6. Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further: Hi! so about 2weeks ago my account got hacked by someone and ever since i have been trying to get it back. i contacted microsoft support (since they helped me the last time my account was hacked)...
  7. Multiple video issues on Xbox series x, any further diagnostics?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple video issues on Xbox series x, any further diagnostics?: Xbox series x Issue: Multiple games (MWII, Madden 23, FIFA23) are now having issues with crashing to home or crashing the console to off. Furthermore, games are displaying video issues with...
  8. Bought a new xbox series X, It gives me an error 0x8B050084... I cannot go further than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a new xbox series X, It gives me an error 0x8B050084... I cannot go further than...: Good day. I have a problem here, what should I do ? Regards 4aeaf614-5da1-41c6-9394-385cf8aae099
  9. How do I prevent further violations?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I prevent further violations?: I uploaded a gamer picture at the start of October, it was reviewed as all gamer pictures are and deemed acceptable for Xbox. 30 Days later i receive a four day suspension for my gamer picture...
  10. Further Discord Support for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Further Discord Support for Xbox: As the function is new, I can understand why the following items are not already available. However I would like to see: A Twitch Party Chat pass through for Discord on Xbox. I stream on Twitch...