I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.

Discus and support I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons. 42fc572a-7bdf-477f-8c19-314ea976af7e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by agoreio, Sep 30, 2020.

1. agoreio
    agoreio Guest

:)

agoreio, Sep 30, 2020
  2. agoreio Win User

call of duty mw 2019 data pack

I can´t find data pack 2 in manage games and add ons.
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

Hi and welcome

You need to tell us more info so we can help see you after a game files or pc files or and xbox file.

We cant help if you dont give us more info.

Zed
  4. KatendOfficial Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME)

Thank you replying but I went to check manage games and add ons, I could not find modern warfare's data pack 2 and only found the data packs I already have installed.
  5. swimmerdood Win User

DEV ERROR 6034

This is what I did first.......

Go to “My games and apps”

2) Hover over modern warfare and click the menu button

3) Go to “manage games and add-ons”

4) Find a pack called Multiplayer pack 2 and Multiplayer pack 3 and delete them but be careful there are multiple packs with the same names.

Multiplayer pack 2 has (9.1GB) and Multiplayer pack 3 has (3.4GB)

5) Once these 2 are deleted keep them deleted DO NOT reinstall them again.

6) Download all the required packs for multiplayer (the ones you need to download should include the word “multiplayer” in it besides the 2 packs I talked about AND YES DATA PACKS ARE REQUIRED

Going to try to delete the compatibility packs, as well as Special Ops Pack 1, Campaign Pack 1 and Campaign Pack 2. and see if that works.
  6. FadedBat Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2

I managed to download data pack 2
Thema:

1. I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons. - Similar Threads - download data pack

2. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  3. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  4. XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...: As described in the title. I was out of town for a long 4 day weekend. When I woke up this morning I started getting overage warnings from my ISP. Sure enough, it said I had used 97% of my 8TB...
  5. Game data not syncing? Or I can't install or download games because the download stops?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game data not syncing? Or I can't install or download games because the download stops?: Does it happen to anyone else who wants to play a game and goes in but then the game data sync appears but doesn't load and when it does load it starts but appears again? Or also, you can't...
  6. Xbox One Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Missing & Unable to Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Missing & Unable to Download: I have everything downloaded properly and try to play onlline (I bought a 3 month xbox live membership) but cannot play due to missing the Data Pack 2. When i go to the files and click on data...
  7. Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Download Issue: For the game Modern Warfare I have downloaded all of the separate data packs needed to play the game, except for Data Pack 2. Whenever I attempt to download it, it will start and then say...
  8. how do i download Call of duty modern warfare data pack 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i download Call of duty modern warfare data pack 2: Please send the link do the store because i can´t download it without a link. 5ea3dd0c-7242-475b-b2e6-c8c5dab47587
  9. COD MW said: You do not own or are missing the Data Pack 1 DLC. Please download and install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW said: You do not own or are missing the Data Pack 1 DLC. Please download and install.: I had the original copy. Before every thing is good, after one day update to war zone, Then every time I try to play it, it will shows: You do not own or are missing the Data Pack 1 DLC. Please...
  10. Error code 0x80131500 in xbox store when trying to download COD MW Data Pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 in xbox store when trying to download COD MW Data Pack 1: I get this error when I try to search or click the link to download from within the game. Takes me to the store and ends with this error. ca7edd09-16e4-4a39-be8f-d37806e9d604