I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game

Discus and support I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want delete my Microsoft account but I bought Forza Motorsport 7 digital version. Is there a way to save the game with a license or other? Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cesare_000, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Cesare_000
    Cesare_000 Guest

Hi, I want delete my Microsoft account but I bought Forza Motorsport 7 digital version. Is there a way to save the game with a license or other? Can I play it though I delete my account?

:)

Cesare_000, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

delete your account lose the game, the licence is tied to that one account and is none transferrable
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but you will not be able to play the game if you delete your Microsoft account because the license of the game is on our Microsoft account itself.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I already own red dead redemption 2 on my Microsoft account for Xbox so why can't I use my Microsoft account to install the game on my PC?

I already own red dead redemption 2 on my Microsoft account for Xbox so why can't I use my Microsoft account to install the game on my PC?
    Because like many other games, Red Red Redemption 2 isnt a play anywhere title meaning if you bought it for Xbox then that only entitles you to the Xbox version of the game.

If you want to play the PC version then youll need to purchase the PC version.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

I can't see my games on the Xbox app for PC

only play anywhere games will be listed, if you bought games on the xbox and they are not play anywhere then they will not appear on the pc, microsoft games bought on steam are only available on steam.
  6. ULSTERSC0T Win User

What happened to my Xbox Live account?

Never saw it mentioned anywhere that if you bought Gears from Steam it wasn't "play anywhere". I had to link it to my Microsoft account after installing it.
Thema:

1. I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game - Similar Threads - delete account microsoft

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  8. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  9. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  10. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...