I want an XBOX Crypto for digital games purchased

Discus and support I want an XBOX Crypto for digital games purchased in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We need an XBOX Crypto for all users who have buy digital games on XBOX, so for each game we have purchase we should get several coins, and also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Low_Knowledge4531, Mar 17, 2021.

  1. I want an XBOX Crypto for digital games purchased


    We need an XBOX Crypto for all users who have buy digital games on XBOX, so for each game we have purchase we should get several coins, and also completing game challenges But primarily for purchasing digital games, so of we have 200 games, we should get around 5000 coins

    submitted by /u/Low_Knowledge4531
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Low_Knowledge4531, Mar 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Whitey Black Win User

    Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

    One of my favorite game is Destroy all Humans and Crypto is the best doing it
  3. Antonio Bayma Jr Win User

    New Minesweeper Version is Incredibly Bad

    Maybe it has crypto mining routines.
  4. JRAPOCALYPSE Win User

    New Call of Duty

    I am no longer supporting games with exclusive content that costs extra, or games that support loot crates or any form of crypto currency aka pay to win and this game will support crypto so no thank you. We as gamers pay enough for our hardware and software
    and we have to draw the line somewhere. Been back playing my retro consoles anyway and i have my polymega console bundle payed for in full. 😎
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Microsoft Account Balance Top-Up with Crypto

    Third party shops if I were you I wouldnt

    Too dangerous and the fees alone is horrendous their rates are towards them not you.

    You are better off with cash as there are no service fees

    Payment processors who usr crypto because of the instability of crypto they have set rates slanted towards them

    They also charge service fees
  6. dangerousbrian0 Win User

    I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question

    I thought that if you have games on Xbox One that are on disc & they are play anywhere titles that are only digital on PC & you purchase them on PC which I want to do the use of the disc becomes redundent on Xbox One as you automaticaly unlock the digital
    version of those games on Xbox One which I dont want to do as I am more of a lover of physical games. Or can I choose if I want to unlock the digital version of play anywhere titles on Xbox One.
Thema:

I want an XBOX Crypto for digital games purchased

Loading...
  1. I want an XBOX Crypto for digital games purchased - Similar Threads - Crypto digital games

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. How about crypto market?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about crypto market?: Do you think this is end for us? Will we entered the bear market forever? b1253f66-d706-49e4-b279-41717babb91f
  9. Xbox Live with Crypto

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live with Crypto: Use your cryptos to take advantage of our weekly sales on most popular games in the industry!
  10. How is Crypto Comeback Pro so effective?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How is Crypto Comeback Pro so effective?: Crypto Comeback Pro was meaningless for most people because it was heavily unregulated. In addition, people didn’t want to reckon with a currency that couldn’t be stored in a wallet or held....