I want a refund on the points I've spent!

Discus and support I want a refund on the points I've spent! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've spent 10,000+ reward points on these "Monthly" sweepstake entries since January 2018. The last winner was drawn in December of 2017. I'd like my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Casper519, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Casper519
    Casper519 Guest

I've spent 10,000+ reward points on these "Monthly" sweepstake entries since January 2018. The last winner was drawn in December of 2017. I'd like my points back, seeing as how you guys clearly have given up on draws but still allow people to enter them.

:)

Casper519, Mar 1, 2018
  2. Refund

my name was automatically changed for being inappropriate while it stands for a boxing term knuckle deep is when you are about to finish a fight and get to the point of no return I don’t see how this is inappropriate and I want a 20 dollar refund for the
    money I spent on the name and the money spent on the new name I was forced to change

SillyFawn56120, Mar 1, 2018
  3. Need Refund

I bought Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on the Xbox marketplace and it keeps saying my device is full even though i have 4 GB available. Now I have spent 1200 Microsoft points and I want to know if I can get a refund.

Killervenus64, Mar 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Mar 1, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page.
  6. ArcadeFreeman Win User

Grand Theft Auto - Dosent Work

I have spent a few hundred dollars in microsoft points buying arcade games and downloadable content. If they wont resolve this by either fixing the game or refunding my money, I willl think twice the next time I want to buy microsoft points.
  7. FUZZYxBIRD Win User

Purchased a Market place game without realising my account was set to a different region.

Sorry man you have already spent the point, no refunds. Hope this helps!
  8. ngocphi Win User

Refunding my money

was ms points spent or cash spent

if ms points was spent from your ms points balance then the points spent would be returned

if money was spent for the ms points after you lost control

that cash would be refunded but then again you have to wait for your bank to proccess the transaction

remeber if you do not live in the US

it does take longer for a bank to accept international transactions

business days are monday thru friday except for holidays like christmas
  9. KindGryphon Win User

My son’s friend came over for a sleepover with my son and without my permission purchased 12000 fifa points when asking for a refund I was told I wasn’t eligible for one and I would like to know why

My son’s friend came over for a sleepover with my son and without my permission purchased 12000 fifa points when asking for a refund I was told I wasn’t eligible for one and I would like to know why
    Did they spend any of those 12,000 fifa points? If any of it at all was spent then that would make it not eligible for a refund.

So if they spent any of it then that would more than likely be why the refund was denied.
Thema:

1. I want a refund on the points I've spent! - Similar Threads - refund points I've

2. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  3. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  4. Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?: I thought the Xbox games pass core was the some as the Xbox game pass gold and it was not clear so I bought it. 545f02a2-6f34-4cd3-be7a-1a16fc92e626
  5. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  6. Game Refunds for Rewards Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refunds for Rewards Points?: To all gamers & Xbox team members. I know Refund Requests are declinded after a game has been played a certain amount of hours / other circumstances. However, if a player has old digital games /...
  7. Refund on fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on fifa points: My little son a bought £79.98 worth fifa points! On my card can I please have a refund. f491c3e9-96f3-421a-bdfd-277a6b65b0e3
  8. This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your...: This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your company 26988301-0488-4adc-829f-82a7d33eb116
  9. Fifa point refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa point refund: Is it possible to get a refund of £30 fifa poins as my brother went on my account and used my card to buy points abd opened the packs without my permission so i have now lost £30...
  10. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793