I want a new xbox.

Discus and support I want a new xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like accomadations for a new xbox. Why you might ask well its very simple. Ever since i got it for christmas it ran perfectly fine but ever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OPmaster77, May 10, 2017.

1. OPmaster77
    OPmaster77 Guest

I want a new xbox.

I would like accomadations for a new xbox. Why you might ask well its very simple. Ever since i got it for christmas it ran perfectly fine but ever since about a month ago it just decided to not work properly. It runs super slow my games continue to lag
    after i have done all the troubleshooting procedures. I demand a new xbox or some sort of accomadation for all i have been through with this console.

:)

OPmaster77, May 10, 2017
  2. I want a new xbox.

Hi,

If you experience performance and stability issues playing games on the Xbox One console, this may be due to corrupted system data or availability of updates for the device. To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting solutions you've performed?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you encountering this issue when playing games online and offline?

If this is caused by a hardware failure, you may process a service order to repair your device. Click this
    link to proceed.

In addition, we also offer advance exchange service wherein we'll send you a replacement console before you send the defective device. To proceed with this, kindly get in touch with our Xbox support team. You may contact them via chat support. Refer to this
    link for more information:
    Xbox Contact us

Catherine Cus., May 10, 2017
  3. OPmaster77
    OPmaster77 Guest
    I want a new xbox.

Why you might ask well its very simple. Ever since i got it for christmas it ran perfectly fine but ever since about a month ago it just decided to not work properly. It runs super slow my games continue to lag after i have done all the troubleshooting
    procedures. I demand a new xbox or some sort of accomadation for all i have been through with this console.

OPmaster77, May 10, 2017
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

I want a new xbox.

Hi,

If you experience performance and stability issues playing games on the Xbox One console, this may be due to corrupted system data or availability of updates for the device. To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting solutions you've performed?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you encountering this issue when playing games online and offline?

If this is caused by a hardware failure, you may process a service order to repair your device. Click this
    link to proceed.

In addition, we also offer advance exchange service wherein we'll send you a replacement console before you send the defective device. To proceed with this, kindly get in touch with our Xbox support team. You may contact them via chat support. Refer to this
    link for more information:
    Xbox Contact us
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

I want a codego NEW

it's not smart to put out DLC / game codes out on the internet.. Anyone can acces them now.
  6. x Harlon Nayl x Win User

I want a codego NEW

Hi FireBlackRed,

Firstly I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Have you tried hard resetting your console since installing the game? Other things you can try such as logging out with the profile linked to the account and signed back in.

If those don't work it may be something you will need to take up with the Microsoft customer support department, they will need proof of purchase etc and will most likely run some troubleshooting with you as well.

I hope this helps a little.
  7. IRB Win User

I want a codego NEW

What message did you get when you tried to use the code?

Was the code invalid, or not recognised or was the code already used?

have you tried checking that it hasn't appeared on your account and waiting to install?

In "My Games & Apps" highlight the Sea of Thieves game and press the menu button (3 lines) and choose to Manage Game. From there, you can check what add-on content you have installed and what is ready to install.
  8. Hordie Win User

I do not want the new dashboard...

Hi RosyRevolution,

Open the Xbox Preview Program app where you signed up to get the NXOE. There you can go to device registration and request to be taken out of the program. Please note that it will take at least 72 hours to complete.
Thema:

I want a new xbox.