I wanna know why I just got suspended from playing online multiplayer for 6 day

Discus and support I wanna know why I just got suspended from playing online multiplayer for 6 day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got suspended for the first time on xbox for 6 day I only gt one game and started yesterday and I been legit the whole time so why did I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HorizonGamer617, Dec 27, 2017.

1. I wanna know why I just got suspended from playing online multiplayer for 6 day

I just got suspended for the first time on xbox for 6 day I only gt one game and started yesterday and I been legit the whole time so why did I get suspended I haven't did iny thing wrong

:)

HorizonGamer617, Dec 27, 2017
  2. need help

my Xbox got suspended but I dont know why

I just wanna know why my Xbox got suspended for 2 weeks I dont know the reason

Elevated ToXier, Dec 27, 2017
  3. LilRock127
    LilRock127 Guest
    Innocent

Hi ENFORCEMENT TEAM of Xbox one, I no longer can play online multiplayer because......? I don't know why.i don't know how long I've been suspended because it doesn't even give me a date. It just says you are suspended
    from playing online multiplayer. No matter how many new accounts I make, I still can't play online , i don't know what I did wrong. Please can you help me to just be allowed to play online. My gamertag-is

LilRock127, Dec 27, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

No one here can tell you that. The enforcement team are the only ones that handle bans/suspensions. The only way to reach the enforcement team is by filing for a case review from the suspended account at

http://enforcement.xbox.com

KindGryphon, Dec 27, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

No one here can tell you that. The enforcement team are the only ones that handle bans/suspensions. The only way to reach the enforcement team is by filing for a case review from the suspended account at

http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. austinborland Win User

Communication suspension issue

When I went to go and play my game it said that my account was suspended which I knew that from 3 days prior it was at that time just for communication reasons which would’ve been fine but I’m not sure why they decided to suspend me online days after they
    originally suspended me. But I’m pretty sure when I went to go play it just said my account was suspended, I just dont get why playing online is suspended if its not listed under the suspension list on the enforcement page.
  7. Corrado Infarinato Win User

Don’t know why I was suspended for 6 days

I went online to my account it says I have a perfect record but I still have a 6 day suspension?
  8. Corrado Infarinato Win User

Thank you Daft appreciate it thank you
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Have you been playing online recently and said something that you shouldn't, perhaps a bit of trash talk that got out of hand? or have you replied to somebody that sent you a message and again said something you shouldn't?
Thema:

1. I wanna know why I just got suspended from playing online multiplayer for 6 day - Similar Threads - wanna why got

2. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  5. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  6. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  7. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  8. So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...: So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says only playable on Xbox X/S and needs cloud gaming, my question is this: why can't I just play it without cloud...
  9. i wanna buy 100 gift games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna buy 100 gift games: i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts 5faf94db-5478-40ba-9f60-465ab7e4fa52
  10. I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned: Well see this what happened I was going to hop on the game and then it says this xbox as been banned from xbox network and I can't log in my xbox account. It says my xbox account is a banned user....