I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...

Discus and support I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanna know why I got suspended for making a group post about a group? 027439bf-f6b1-424d-a9ed-ebb63643b707 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hellfire Giga, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...

I wanna know why I got suspended for making a group post about a group?

:)

hellfire Giga, Mar 19, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing wrong and I need Xbox to contact me

Then there is nothing you can do but wait for the suspension to end.
  3. bowski477 Win User

I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing wrong and I need Xbox to contact me

No one but the enforcement team can answer that. You can look at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if your eligible for one. There is no other way to contact them directly.
  4. hellfire Giga Win User

It won’t let me send an appeal and I don’t see an option for it either
  5. ImAice Win User

I got suspended for trying to post a group

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm really sorry if you have to deal with that kind of issue today, before we get started I just would like you to know that we wont be able to undo changes that has been made by the Enforcement team since they are a dedicated support so if the account is indeed banned or suspended, the only thing that we can do is to give you directions. They normally do an investigation first and if proven that you violated something that's the time that they'll put some Enforcement actions in the account.

By the way, to find out if you’re eligible for a Case Review or Restoration, kindly go to enforcement.xbox.com and sign in with the account that received a suspension.
  6. (soup) Win User

why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

The Home setting ("gameshare") is only meant to be used on your own console to share with people in your household. In order to share with someone over Live, that would involved sharing account information which violates the code of conduct.
    ohh i did not know that ty
Thema:

I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...

1. I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing... - Similar Threads - wanna why got

2. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  3. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  4. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  5. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  6. So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...: So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says only playable on Xbox X/S and needs cloud gaming, my question is this: why can't I just play it without cloud...
  7. i wanna buy 100 gift games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna buy 100 gift games: i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts 5faf94db-5478-40ba-9f60-465ab7e4fa52
  8. I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...: My brother owns a Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I get a Xbox and play with him online if could I get banned by association my brother violates the code of conduct by telling people thare ip...
  9. I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all: Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4 codes,my "Full Library" is just loading...
  10. I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned: Well see this what happened I was going to hop on the game and then it says this xbox as been banned from xbox network and I can't log in my xbox account. It says my xbox account is a banned user....