i wanna know why i cant install some games on my new pc that i already own on console

Discus and support i wanna know why i cant install some games on my new pc that i already own on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WHy cant i play state of decay 3 or dead by daylight on my new pc? or the games that i own on my console i switched to pc couple days ago and i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OscarG9, Apr 28, 2022.

1. OscarG9
    OscarG9 Guest

i wanna know why i cant install some games on my new pc that i already own on console

WHy cant i play state of decay 3 or dead by daylight on my new pc? or the games that i own on my console i switched to pc couple days ago and i cant figure out whats wrong like can i download the games that i own on my console to pc? i wanna download the games i already own and when i go to my microsoft account it says i own it but cant download it becouse its only on my console to install like it dont make sense cos i got game pass right and i downloaded back for blood on the xbox app on my pc and thats the only one that has my data the same as my console has i sighned into my microsoft account and xbox on my pc only and still i cant see my progress all the money i bought from the DLCs i cant even get that on my new pc can someone please explaint why becouse i feel like i can actually get some data or any game progress or DLCs i bought from the game on my xbox one x to get installed on my new pc but im just not sure how

:)

OscarG9, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Only games that are Play Anywhere can be purchased for Xbox and redownloaded on PC for free. Otherwise, you would have to purchase the games for PC in order to play them on PC>
  4. OscarG9 Win User

i see only 200 games on the list and none id play any of those do u know other ways or is that the only way i do got a external hard drive but not sure if it would help
  5. OscarG9 Win User

Only games that are Play Anywhere can be purchased for Xbox and redownloaded on PC for free. Otherwise, you would have to purchase the games for PC in order to play them on PC>
    Ok do u know how to find a specific game i wanna download it on xbox play anywhere like the dead by daylight i went on the website and didn't see the game there or is it got to be the ones that are there??
  6. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
Thema:

1. i wanna know why i cant install some games on my new pc that i already own on console - Similar Threads - wanna why cant

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  4. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  5. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  6. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  7. So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...: So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says only playable on Xbox X/S and needs cloud gaming, my question is this: why can't I just play it without cloud...
  8. i wanna buy 100 gift games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna buy 100 gift games: i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts 5faf94db-5478-40ba-9f60-465ab7e4fa52
  9. I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...: My brother owns a Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I get a Xbox and play with him online if could I get banned by association my brother violates the code of conduct by telling people thare ip...
  10. I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned: Well see this what happened I was going to hop on the game and then it says this xbox as been banned from xbox network and I can't log in my xbox account. It says my xbox account is a banned user....