I`ve got your reply.

Discus and support I`ve got your reply. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello. I`ve got your reply about my post. Level up star spend 175$ until 7th March? I can understand that why I can`t get promote my star about... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PeteYoon, Mar 13, 2017.

  1. PeteYoon
    PeteYoon Guest

    I`ve got your reply.


    Hello.

    I`ve got your reply about my post.

    Level up star spend 175$ until 7th March?

    I can understand that why I can`t get promote my star about spend XX$ for more.

    (Because of that was not eligible)

    But I don`t understand that pre-order games are excluding for level up for stars.

    I thought that the star I received so far received through a pre-order.

    Of course, in the pre-order state, when the normal release date has passed.

    I checked my previous purchasing history and it was getting accumulated normally, but it is a bit confusing.

    If you can not get a reward with a pre-order, who will do the pre-order?

    If you have a promotion, it is true that you have a lot of benefits, but it seems pretty disadvantageous not to give a reward to a pre-order.

    I would appreciate it if you could give me a clear answer to the explanation of the preorder and reward, not the copy of the FAQ.

    :)
     
    PeteYoon, Mar 13, 2017
    #1
  2. AHF I Nate
    AHF I Nate Guest
    Halo 4 limited edition dlc problem - please help!

    Thanks for reply!

    I got it to work. I´ve downloaded a few things again.
     
    AHF I Nate, Mar 13, 2017
    #2
  3. connect xbox to VGA monitor.

    Okay i ve got an xbox and i ve got a VGA monitor and i m trying to connect to VGA monitor thru an HDMI port in xbox.

    I have HDMI to VGA cable. and Viewsonic VA1938WA-led on which i m trying to get display. but it shows no signal. i ve changed four cables. but still screen is blank. and i ve got audio issue covered.

    PLEASE HELP!!!!
     
    TrustyLawyer91, Mar 13, 2017
    #3
  4. I`ve got your reply.

    Virtually every quarter, pre-orders have their own promotion that run and typically reward 15,000 reward points for pre-ordering 3 eligible titles. Unless you are a 5 Star MyVip member and receive the full 10% back then that promotion is worth more than
    you would get if you just pre-ordered them at received MyVip % back.
     
    Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Mar 13, 2017
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello PeteYoon,

    Pre-orders have not been a part of MyVIP Rewarding since the introduction of the program in September 2014. The only way to earn Credits for pre-order purchases is through different variations of pre-order offers we have done, with the most consistent of
    those offers being the Games on Demand digital pre-order offer.
     
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    I`ve got your reply.

    Hello PeteYoon,

    Pre-orders have not been a part of MyVIP Rewarding since the introduction of the program in September 2014. The only way to earn Credits for pre-order purchases is through different variations of pre-order offers we have done, with the most consistent of
    those offers being the Games on Demand digital pre-order offer.
  7. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

    I`ve got your reply.

    Virtually every quarter, pre-orders have their own promotion that run and typically reward 15,000 reward points for pre-ordering 3 eligible titles. Unless you are a 5 Star MyVip member and receive the full 10% back then that promotion is worth more than
    you would get if you just pre-ordered them at received MyVip % back.
  8. AHF I Nate Win User

    Halo 4 limited edition dlc problem - please help!

    Thanks for reply!

    I got it to work. I´ve downloaded a few things again.
  9. Phil_S_90 Win User

    account issue, guess haked?!

    hey ChiefJoboo,

    thanks for your reply.

    Unfortunately i´ve already tried these 3 steps. The support got all information but nevertheless the case was denied.
  10. xDarkWraith75x Win User

    Why would an starbreeze account says its already linked to a xbox account but my xbox account says otherwise

    Mine has done exactly the same. I`ve created a new profile to be able to play the game. I`ve deleted the two possible starbreeze accounts and i`ve contacted them via email but as of yet there has been no reply.
Thema:

I`ve got your reply.

Loading...
  1. I`ve got your reply. - Similar Threads - I`ve got reply

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  8. i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i´ve got 7200 credits this month and 27850 through the whole reward program.. and they´ve ...: [img] 0b0410cd-3f41-4a8d-8629-b9ecec48138e
  9. I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I´m the owner of F. Horizon 3 and Halo5, but i´ve don´t got the warthog code, i´v still ...: I´ve played both titles, but the warthog code never reached me, why ? Greetings Frank 8eba61e9-a21c-4e79-8599-21734a5841bd
  10. I ve got two xboxlive account now due to Sea of thieves :/

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I ve got two xboxlive account now due to Sea of thieves :/: Hello! I got a problem! I got two xbox live account due to the fact that i use different account for my microsoft account and for Xbox360, did there is a way to merge both? Cause i ve buyed sea...