I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from...

Discus and support I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, It has been a long while since I tried to reinstall the game . I stopped playing it for more than 10 years and when I try to reinstall it now,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R Han, Feb 19, 2023.

1. R Han
    R Han Guest

I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from...

Hi all,

It has been a long while since I tried to reinstall the game . I stopped playing it for more than 10 years and when I try to reinstall it now, the windows/xbox keep asking me to purchase it again. There are a few reasons why I was not gaming for the past 10 - 13 years or so and I will not elaborate further on it. But one of the reasons why I was not gaming was because the game kept crashing at the start up.

However, I clearly own the game and even have the achievement record in my profile as per shared screenshot after logging in.

I downloaded the Xbox app but couldnt find the game in my library.

I am not able to directly contact from Xbox or microsoft either. Thus, please advise if Street fighter IV ownership has been stripped off from genuine players? For example, I used to pay and owned blizzard overwatch 1, but last year, they have deleted off the Overwatch 1 game and replace it with a new, free to play overwatch 2. Thus. the ownership of my game disappeared and changed to Overwatch instead.

Please advise what happened to street fighter 4 ownership. I still have the original DVD cover , physical DVD and CD key label when I bought it from a "Challenger" shop here in SG. If I remember correctly, when I installed the game, it was linked to my hotmail account and Xbox.

The reason why I am asking is because new computers do not have DVD drive anymore ( boot up stick ) and my 13th Gen intel rig is unable to install the game from the original DVD. I could download a cracked softcopy elsewhere and input my CD key if I trust the source, but it may lead me to crashing during start up again

I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from... [​IMG]

:)

R Han, Feb 19, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from my library and does not show i own it.

It's possible that the ownership of Street Fighter IV has not been stripped off from genuine players, but there could be a few reasons why you are not able to access the game now.

Firstly, it's possible that the game has been removed from the Xbox store, which means that it is no longer available for purchase or download. This could be due to licensing issues or other reasons. Unfortunately, there may not be much that you can do in this case.

Another possibility is that your ownership of the game was linked to an old account or email address that you no longer have access to. If this is the case, you may need to try to recover your old account or email address in order to access your ownership of the game.

Finally, it's possible that there was a technical issue with the game that prevented it from running on your computer, and this could be the reason why you stopped playing it 10 years ago. If you are not able to install the game from the original DVD, you may need to try downloading a digital copy of the game from a reputable source, such as the Xbox store or a trusted online retailer.

In any case, it may be worth reaching out to Xbox customer support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine if there is a way for you to access your ownership of the game.
  3. Zarkonite Win User

Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue

Ultra street fighter IV is actually a DLC that is shown as available, not it's own game. I was wondering if that had anything to do with it. Also weren't prepurchases of the 30th Street Fighter Anniversary collection given Ultra Street Fighter IV?
  4. HalfChaosnova Win User

Game Dragoon Is Now Available To Sign Up

Latest Updates

- Street Fighter X Tekken Trailer is available to view

- Castlevania Harmony of Despair Avatar Pack is available to use on your profiles

- Super Street Fighter IV Avatar Pack is available to use on your profiles

Thanks
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

What do you think is the best fighting game on the 360?

[quote user="GeminiStatic"]

Thanks for all input guys. I'm leaning towards Super Street Fighter 4 at this point but keeping my eye on DOA5. Since that one game got a lot of good word from you guys.

[/quote]

If you do go for "Super Street Fighter 4" then the "Ultimate Arcade Edition" DLC is available at a discount in the Spring Sale right now.

This turnst your "Super Street Fighter IV" (the game that made your "Street Fighter IV" super) into "Ultimate Super Street Fighter IV Arcade" which adds some characters.

Is there an "Ultimate Super Street Fighter IV: Golden Arcade Edition" just around the corner?

With Capcom only a few months can tell.

Az
  6. Smoove48 Win User

Downloaded demo disappears, but is still there and MORE!!!!

I have this issue as well. I've bought and downloaded Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition and it shows up in my storage data on the hard drive. But when I go to "My games" or "Game Library", it's not there. Skull Girls shows up but not Street
    Fighter.

So what I have to do is use the Bing search, find the Street Fighter III game, and click "Download again". Then it skips the download because I already have it on my hard drive and I hit "Play Now" to play the game. This is a big hassle just to play the
    game I paid for. I've tried deleting and redownloading, formatting hard drive, transferring back and forth from a thumb drive and nothing works. It just won't show up in my game library on its own.
Thema:

1. I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from... - Similar Threads - used own Street

2. Can you use a nswf as a background on your own xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a nswf as a background on your own xbox: Can you use a nswf image on your own xbox as your home background 12c5684c-1d91-4779-b1c0-cd51d6a412ca
  3. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  4. Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?: Hi, I want to create a website where I can sign in using my Xbox account and read information related to my Xbox profile such as games I've played and total hours. Is there any web-based API from...
  5. i can not use my own nickname on minecraft xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can not use my own nickname on minecraft xbox: So i had xbox premium a few months ago, and i played minecraft with xbox. Now again, I had to chance to get premium, but when i tried to play the game, it says like "you need to selecet a name".I...
  6. Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account: Hello I have a Microsoft account but it’s not this one and I have the other account on my xbox so it automatically logs me into Microsoft website and it lets me access outlook and there is...
  7. If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...: I am looking at purchasing a game I am wondering if I purchase on my console can my son use the same purchase on his 0f24f262-0583-48b8-aed1-73e250c549ff
  8. What Do I Do If I Can't Use My Own Minecraft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Do I Do If I Can't Use My Own Minecraft Account?: Hey there! I need some help. About 7 months ago, I got a 2-month trial for Xbox Game Pass using my Microsoft account linked to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. It...
  9. I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3
  10. Is it possible to use our own Xbox360 avatars in Xbox360 titles playing on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use our own Xbox360 avatars in Xbox360 titles playing on Xbox one?: My son has started playing Motocross Madness from my old 360 library on his Xbox one. He really wants to use his own avatar to play, but it seems he can only choose from the (12?) Default avatars....