I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

Discus and support I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jenniv DeMelo, May 28, 2023.

1. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

Hello-

I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow him to play with friends without losing his existing Minecraft worlds?

Thank you

:)

Jenniv DeMelo, May 28, 2023
  2. godfamallplay235 Win User

i don't need an alias, I need to change my son's email address from mine to his

Thank you Josef, that is very helpful. Since I can’t change the account in the way I had hoped, may I use another Microsoft account to serve as a family organizer? Even if I can’t change the email address on my sons account, he still shouldn’t be the family organizer at age 8. Can I use a different Microsoft account and transfer the family organizer title to that account so I can use the parental controls for him?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Family cannot add anyone getting error going on over 2 weeks with support

That's correct as they are child accounts and you mentioned they haven't been added to the family, in the account that manage to enter the privacy settings leave the current family even if there no one else in that family, after this log out of the family site and restart the browser

Once done with that create the family again, with that account being the organizer, and add the child accounts, remember that child accounts can't be organizer they must be added as childs, and check each account on the family site prior to this to verify that they aren't linked to other families
  4. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Family - monitoring activity

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Springs2409, by your description your account is adult and you are the family organizer and unfortunately there is no way to monitor you being the organizer.

A possible solution would be to create another family account and put your account that your child uses to play in this new family account.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Family Member Won't Show up in Microsoft Family Group

Child accounts can't be the account information about other members, only family organizers, the organizer must log in the site with all the available accounts he has to confirm which account has the child added
  6. nejul Win User

Family organizer account no longer active

Thanks for responding.

The family settings can’t be changed?

The organizers email was compromised and receiving thousands of emails a day with email pin verification requests. So it had to be closed.

We have a laptop with settings that we would like to change how can we make changes to the organizer,or the child.
Thema:

I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

1. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer... - Similar Threads - used email create

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  7. Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login: I have made a different microsoft account where I used for adding my bought minecraft code. I used a different email provider called "Tutamail" for the email I used, and I added my gmail account...
  8. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  9. Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?: I'm trying to help my brother log into his Minecraft account on his new phone but we can't remember the email we used to set it up. We've tried every email that we could think of but none of them...
  10. can't create a gamertag using my email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't create a gamertag using my email.: I bought minecraft on my PC and i have to make an xbox gamertag. i log in with my email and go to create my gamertag but when i press "let's go" nothing happens. i tried it with a different email...