I used my doritos gamepass but still have no email after 6 hours when will I get it

Discus and support I used my doritos gamepass but still have no email after 6 hours when will I get it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've waited 6 hours and still don't have an email from doritos from code when shall I get it 2feaf8e6-68fc-416f-a756-0b62560c4b47 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Randall Rodrigues, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I used my doritos gamepass but still have no email after 6 hours when will I get it

I've waited 6 hours and still don't have an email from doritos from code when shall I get it

:)

Randall Rodrigues, Nov 17, 2022
  2. PCunrecognized Cosmi Win User

I used my doritos gamepass but still have no email after 6 hours when will I get it

Saying it will take 24 or 48 hours is a Lie when it sends a confirmation code to your texting number almost instantly. It seems that this promotion might be just a scam to collect emails and numbers just for marketing, with out the promised prize . If nothing happens in the next 48 hours the FTC will be contacted.
    Bureau of Consumer Protection | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)
  3. Randall Rodrigues Win User

I got a doritos bag from the gas station that has a game pass code on it I entered the code it said I will get an email I entered the right email for sure and got no email with a game pass code i entered it 7 hours ago
  4. PCunrecognized Cosmi Win User

it's been over 48 hours now contacting the FTC

[​IMG]
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

Are you able to successfully receive other emails, and have you checked your Spam Folder? Don’t share the full email address here, but what’s the email provider (Outlook, Gmail, etc) that the code was sent to?

Additional info on this partnership is on the Xbox news website here:

Xbox, Doritos, and Rockstar Energy Drink Give Away Game Pass, Prizes, and DLC

This is the official website for this promotion and there’s an FAQ and contact options at the end of the page, as well as the rules/terms and conditions and other prizes and chances to win:

https://www.doritosrockstarenergy.com/home

Microsoft/Xbox wouldn’t really be able to assist as it’s being managed by a third party. So if you still don’t receive the Game Pass code, you would need to contact Frito-Lay - the company responsible for this promotion:

https://contact.pepsico.com/fritolay

^Select either email (‘Inquiry about a promotion’ should be the reason and category/topic), phone call or reach out to them on Twitter @Fritolay - the team accepts DMs.

Keep in mind that the promotion is only for new Xbox Game Pass subscribers, so you unfortunately won’t be eligible if you’ve been a member before and although the code should still be valid, it wouldn’t be accepted or applied to your account. There’s also a limit of one unique code submission per day/person/email address.

Hope this helps.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Randall

If you don’t mind, please explain a bit more your situation
    Thanks in advance
Thema:

1. I used my doritos gamepass but still have no email after 6 hours when will I get it - Similar Threads - used doritos gamepass

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  9. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  10. I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes: Ok, so i used the Dorito and Rockstar energy drink xbox live ultimate codes on the website and didnt get one code for xbox live at all. Im wondering if i need to be new to xbox live in order to...