I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

Discus and support I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DogRox1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest

I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I lose the code that I paid for with my Bing points? That
    was like 22,500 points that I used to purchase the Live subscription. Are they gone as well?

:)

DogRox1, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live- Free Online Games

Here's my secret to playing free, it's called Microsoft Rewards and you can earn points FREE by doing your usual web searches using Bing and doing other daily tasks, like the odd quiz etc. These points soon add up and they can be redeemed for Xbox Live and
    Game Pass subscriptions, plus many other items. I saved mine up and got a 3 months live subscription, followed by a 12 months subscription, all for FREE that you crave for. I wouldn't say they are money hungary, if they are prepared to reward you for doing
    tasks that you do on a daily basis.

As others have said, it's not as if the subscription is massive, I was paying £39.99 for 12 months, that equates to around 11-12 pence a day
  3. Judge Win User

Total Xbox Rewards Points Earned?

[quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]

[quote user="NYJets1968"]if you buy them they don't expire only the rewards expire.[/quote]

Does that include ones earned on Bing? I'm guessing it does. I'm just wondering because I never really buy Microsoft points anymore and just use things like bing rewards and order them as I need them.

--

OP I've earned about 300 I think and have been a member since June of last year.

[/quote]

Yes Bing points do, as they are promotional points. Here is what the points say on Bing: "Restrictions: A maximum total of 64,000 Microsoft Points may be redeemed per Xbox LIVE gamertag through the Bing Rewards program. Promo code expires 6/30/2014, if not
    redeemed in gamertag account. Once redeemed, Microsoft Points expire after 365 days if not used in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace."

As for my Rewards: Xbox LIVE Rewards Member since 2010-12-01, Points earned 1350
  4. DogRox1 Win User

I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I was given.

Thank you for the info!! :)
  5. DogRox1 Win User

I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I was given.

hey thanks guys for answering. I guess it's good until the 2021. so if that's the case I can only be 36 months in advance, after this current year ends in August will I be able to use that code then to get me to 2022? The code shouldn't expire by then
    should it?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DogRox1,

Thanks for updating us with your replies! Yes, once your Xbox Live Gold subscription hits its next renewal date and then shows that you have less than 3 concurrent years, you should be able to apply your next code to add further time to the subscription.
    As previously stated by the Ambassadors, you are limited to about 3 years of time for stacking on your subscription for XBLG.

Should you have difficulty in redeeming the code at that time, then you would need to
    contact Xbox Support to see if they can help out. Alternatively, if you have trouble redeeming the points in future, you can contact the Microsoft Rewards Support team

here

Hope that this information helps a bit more!
Thema:

1. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I... - Similar Threads - used Bing points

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. How to use the bing chat to earn 1500 points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use the bing chat to earn 1500 points?: Got an option to use bing chat for 5 consecutive days to get over 1500 microsoft rewards points, but, I tried using it for a while and it still hasnt counted my streak, same thing the day after....
  6. How to use the new Bing/Microsoft Edge on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use the new Bing/Microsoft Edge on Xbox: I am out of the waitlist for the new Bing it said "Download Microsoft Edge" I did on the Xbox. I need help. 416f6789-6f5c-42ea-8931-238b67d35adb
  7. Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. Can you use Xbox Live Rewards even thought your Bing Rewards is suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you use Xbox Live Rewards even thought your Bing Rewards is suspended?: I know Xbox Live Rewards and Bing Rewards are merging but what if your Bing Rewards is suspended is there anyway you can still use Xbox Live Rewards after the merger or not? What happens to the...
  9. Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...: With Bing search, games only show up in the first place if they fit with the content control ratings. On the other hand, bing is displaying unrated titles for music and tv shows. Can't download...
  10. Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content ...: With Bing search, games only show up in the first place if they fit with the content control ratings. On the other hand, bing is displaying unrated titles for music and tv shows. Can't download...