I used code on the wrong platform

Discus and support I used code on the wrong platform in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used the minecraft.net code on windows 10, but I wanted it on xbox one, I did not want to put it on the wrong platform, can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexandreRRC1, Jun 3, 2018.

1. I used code on the wrong platform

I used the minecraft.net code on windows 10, but I wanted it on xbox one, I did not want to put it on the wrong platform, can you help me?

:)

AlexandreRRC1, Jun 3, 2018
  2. I bought the wrong platform

Today, on March 27, I bought a DLC of black ops 3 for Xbox 360, but when I read it wrong I realized I had bought it for Xbox One but it was too late (Buy On Site), what do I do?

XxMatheusXDxX, Jun 3, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I bought the wrong platform

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is call phone support to request a refund. Please click this link to get the number for your region. Customer Support

onyxishere, Jun 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they could do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jun 3, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they could do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. MrsIvan Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error Code 121003

All of those are for using the windows platform. What about the android platform.

I am constantly having problems that the application claims is internet connection related. My internet connection is just fine, this is the ONLY application that seems to have an issue.

Even your error messages are wrong, sending people to a page that does not show that error code or even that platform.
  7. onyxishere Win User

I bought the wrong platform

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is call phone support to request a refund. Please click this link to get the number for your region. http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
  8. ngocphi Win User

I gifted dlc for the wrong platform.

Destiny

I'm sorry to hear that you gifted the wrong platform for the Destiny Legacy Collection DLC. Unfortunately destiny 2 canr.be bought on pc via xbox games for Windows 10

You can only buy it via battlenet or steam for pc aa mentioned in the link above

You would have to refund on the platform you gifted on

You can only gift the console version on the xbox network
  9. Cafrienzy Win User

Gamertag not allowed?

I'm trying to use

Wich I use on all otter platforms and never had a problem with.

I dont think there's anything wrong in this gamers, is there? šŸ˜…
Thema:

1. I used code on the wrong platform - Similar Threads - used code wrong

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didnā€™t work itā€™s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I canā€™t use...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  5. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?: I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c
  6. Redeem code used on wrong account and now I can't use it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code used on wrong account and now I can't use it: Hi Microsoft do not want to help me with this. We purchased Hogwarts dark Arts for Xbox and installed fine. My son then redeemed the additional content on a different account that we don't use....
  7. Redeemed code went into wrong account, now can't use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed code went into wrong account, now can't use it: I logged into my account and tried to add funds to my son's account and it didn't work. I logged out, bought a code from Amazon on line and then logged into my son's account and redeemed the...
  8. i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ...: i keep entering my code onto my xbox one, but it keeps saying an error occured, i dont know what is happening because no error codes are coming up, how do i resolve this?...
  9. I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!: I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong , I try to buy two Codes but none of them can be usedļ¼ why ? My live service will be end tomorrow!...
  10. I use xbox live gold 3 months but its dont work i getting : Something went wrong try .... code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I use xbox live gold 3 months but its dont work i getting : Something went wrong try .... code ...: I use xbox live gold 3 months but its dont work i getting : Something went wrong try .... code is ok your engines stay good 0cd4579e-19cd-4abd-ac17-42698a753ce1