I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!
Discus and support I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ioticus, Jan 26, 2017.
Thema:
I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!
Loading...
-
I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund! - Similar Threads - used $50 gift
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersCan I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider... -
Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?
in XBoX on WindowsCan I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161 -
I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it
in XBoX AccessibilityI bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it: I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and the code is not working, Can anyone from microaoft help? f923bcac-1d32-49c0-9d8a-6ef76110a0c4 -
I can not use my 50 CAD dollars
in XBoX Games and AppsI can not use my 50 CAD dollars: I can not use my 50 CAD dollars from my account because in my xbox 360 I am billed for my Colombian payment method and not for Canada. I try to change it on the internet and always loose errors.... -
I redeemed a $50 card, How to use that money to buy BF 4 premium content ??
in XBoX Games and AppsI redeemed a $50 card, How to use that money to buy BF 4 premium content ??: Like the title says. thanks 5d7727c0-9c46-4bea-ad3e-1feb1c786840