i use Xbox and dont know what subscription i am on.

Discus and support i use Xbox and dont know what subscription i am on. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; for seniors its difficult to know about subs and passes etc..and it is near impossible to get a real person to talk to. I play Xbox and dont know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kmunyard, Jul 17, 2023.

  1. kmunyard
    kmunyard Guest

    i use Xbox and dont know what subscription i am on.


    for seniors its difficult to know about subs and passes etc..and it is near impossible to get a real person to talk to.

    I play Xbox and dont know what payment was made or is made.

    the Xbox was gifted to me....

    please we need a seniors line to talk to real ppl Not bots.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    kmunyard, Jul 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    i use Xbox and dont know what subscription i am on.

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with your subscription.

    If I may ask, are you able to access your Microsoft account and check what subscription you have on there?

    You can check them here:

    https://account.microsoft.com/services

    You can also check for any payments made on that account here:

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  3. Smwutches Win User

    I am banned and dont know why

    For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Jay Purohit Win User

    I dont know what to do

    Phone Xbox customer support and explain the situation to them. Hopefully they can assist you in getting a replacement disc.
  5. BrianGunter Win User

    I dont know what to do

    Call around to your local video game stores and see if they have a resurfacing machine. The Play N Trade near me fixes discs for about $3.
  6. Squidward Died Win User

    I dont know what to do

    Put your account as xbox home, if you havent done this, do so. If you dont know how to do it, there is a YouTube tutorial.
Thema:

i use Xbox and dont know what subscription i am on.

Loading...
  1. i use Xbox and dont know what subscription i am on. - Similar Threads - dont subscription

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  5. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  6. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  7. Mincraft dont log me into my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a...
  8. whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5
  9. Xbox one wireless controller dont work

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one wireless controller dont work: Hello , i have problem with my xbox one wireless controller , in last few days he randomly disconnecting while playing games , and now i cant turn him on , sometime i can but after few seconds...
  10. My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...: My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me? 3088c4f5-4f97-4d6a-8f87-32a7f52f431f