I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky.

Discus and support I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky. I went on line to Microsoft and spoke to a technician... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bill Linhardt, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky.

I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky. I went on line to Microsoft and spoke to a technician that accessed my screen and I thought went through Control Panel and did a Reset or something to solve my problem. It may have helped for a while, but it is back to the same thing. Anybody know how to help my problem? You guys are always my best help!

***Moved Gaming and Xbox/Games and gaming/Other***

:)

Bill Linhardt, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky.

Hello Bill Linhardt,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We understand that you are trying to play most Microsoft Casual Games on your PC. If this issue is not related to your computer storage, like you have a spacious amount of storage in the computer, then this might be not an issue with your PC. However, if the issue persist only to all Microsoft Casual Games we recommend you to contact our support team for this.

We do have a dedicate support team for Microsoft Casual Games and they can help you with the games issue. Please use this link to contact support: Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com).

Have a great day!

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Bill Linhardt,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Bill Linhardt Win User

yes, I still need assistance
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

No problem at all. This link will take you to a page that details what is included in the Microsoft Solitare Collection: Microsoft Casual Games

In order to receive no ads when playing, you have to purchase the premium subscription for the entire collection or for whichever game you'd like to not have ads in.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

i giochi vanno a scatti rallentando così il gioco

Bing Translation: " any type of game including the demo go jerky slowing the game "

Hello Malar! Can you clarify what exactly you mean by "slowing the game?" Is this only when playing on Xbox LIVE?
Thema:

1. I use Solitare and casual games, and have had a problem with the response being slow and jerky. - Similar Threads - Solitare casual games

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Solitare Collection - Graphics problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitare Collection - Graphics problem: There is a problem with the Graphics, more often than not, therefore the game is unplayable. I would like to subscribe to this game, but not until these problems are sorted with the Graphics....
  4. solitaire and casual games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire and casual games problem: Can someone explain why my son can no longer open his microsoft solitaire and casual games . I don`t know how to fix it for him to play . abb7d0fc-bc2d-406b-89b5-4b91d88b94ca
  5. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  6. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  7. CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...: I had username CrossAcrobat556. I have deleted my ***Removed PII***@gmail.com effective October 27. I have created 2 new Microsoft accounts. ***Removed PII***@gmail.com & ***Removed...
  8. lost statistics on Solitare Colection after latest MS11 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost statistics on Solitare Colection after latest MS11 update: lost statistics on Solitaire Collection after latest MS11 update? da41d670-225c-49c8-8896-d11cbe98ec50
  9. Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...: Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play for two weeks 137cc3bf-55ce-4c7f-b2e5-1fe3af528a8d
  10. Solitar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitar: Why am I being charged again in Feb., paid in Jan. for solitar a1be2b53-b4be-4ae1-a0ff-b62e2c371bf3