I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ??

Discus and support I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i use the microsoft rewards with vpn so i will buy with my points an xbox gift card of 10$ can i use this card on greece if i will bought it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ΝικόλαςΓεωργαλής, Sep 11, 2020.

1. I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ??

i use the microsoft rewards with vpn so i will buy with my points an xbox gift card of 10$ can i use this card on greece if i will bought it from unated states server ?? plz awnser

:)

ΝικόλαςΓεωργαλής, Sep 11, 2020
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ??

You need to be very aware of the possible consequences of what you are doing.

Sometimes reward suspensions occur if you use a VPN or other method to access the website if you are in a country where rewards are not officially supported. Also if you use the same method to earn rewards on more than
    one account.

That's all I have to say on the matter other than life is like a box of chocolates and I always seem to get the coffee cream !!
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. Currency will only work in the region it was created for.

You should also know that using a VPN to gain access to the rewards program from a different region can result in a ban from the program.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards

Hi there OTtotie, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

First and foremost please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players. We don't have access to other accounts.

If you've already contacted the Microsoft Rewards Support team ( https://rewards.bing.com/support ) as you mentioned, then you'll need to patiently wait for a response from them, as they are the only ones who can assist you with this issue.

It may take some time for them to get back to you, given that the Microsoft Rewards team is small, coupled with recent holidays and the volume of support requests they receive. However, don't worry, as they will eventually respond.

You can verify this through the information in the following thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/427c761c-90e1-4a00-a6cd-23c7eaa5c949

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. OTtotie Gamer Win User

thank you for the information and the help!
  6. OTtotie Gamer Win User

i got up to 3000 points so i could get a robux giftcard am i banned? can someone please help me with the situation ive allready contacted microsoft help but never got a response
Thema:

1. I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ?? - Similar Threads - microsoft rewards vpn

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards: and now it says its temp disabled please help me unlock it 645d5543-b2bd-4525-b1d6-645e271f6d2f